Push yourself to the second half of the week with a great sitcom renewal, a fun promise from one The 100 castmember, and multiple new casting announcements for Marvel’s upcoming Cloak & Dagger TV series. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. NBC renewed Superstore for a third season. Fans should be on…Cloud Nine. [Deadline]
2. A The 100 cast member made a big promise about Season 4. If it doesn’t come true, fans of one character might be disappointed. [Entertainment Weekly]
3. Get the inside scoop about the Yeezy Season 5 fashion show. Will people pass out from heat stroke this time? Important questions only. [E! News]
4. Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger cast is coming together nicely. There are enough TV veterans to form an entertainment army! [TV Line]
5. Tory Burch’s Fashion Week show had a star-studded front row. All of your favorite actresses made an appearance. [Just Jared]