Prepare for your week with all the Teen Choice Award winners, new details from the Westworld set, and a behind the scenes photo of The Rock kicking butt and taking names. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Jason Bourne wins the box office again. 14 years after the first one, and Matt Damon hasn’t lost his touch. [Vulture]
2. The Westworld creators spilled details about the production shutdown. At least the two month halt sounds worth it. [TVLine]
3. True Detective Season 3 might not be such a pipe dream after all. Hold out hope, True D diehards! [Vulture]
4. The Rock posted a picture of an epic jail breakout from the set of Fast 8. Nobody can keep The Rock locked up. [Instagram]
5. See all the Teen Choice Awards 2016 winners. Who surfed away with a new board for their trophy wall? [E! Online]