Celebrate the week’s half-way point with yet another Jennifer Lopez TV show, a new Girl on the Train trailer, and an awesome new Tiffany’s advertising campaign. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. NBC is giving Jennifer Lopez her own dance competition series. Don’t be fooled by the rocks that she’s got, she’s still she’s still Jenny with the Blochs. [Variety]
2. Another trailer was released for The Girl on the Train. Don’t drink and ride on trains, everyone. You might witness a murder. [Facebook]
3. Netflix released photos for Season 2 of Narcos. Your favorite drug trafficking series returns on September 2nd. [ComingSoon.net]
4. There will be a second season of Making A Murderer. Same alleged murderers, new lawyers and fights to be had. [Vulture]
5. Elle Fanning and Lupita Nyong’o are the new faces of Tiffany’s. AKA our preferred friend group. [MTV News]
6. The rebooted Power Rangers helmets have a cool new feature. Morphin’ time is going to be better than ever. [ComingSoon.net]