Roll into Monday by being as confident as Jennifer Lopez at the Ice Age premiere, as funny as Will Arnett discussing the voice of Batman, and as successful as Ghostbusters at the box office. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Idris Elba’s Krall looks different in the latest Star Trek Beyond commercial. Unfortunately he still doesn’t look like an alien version of James Bond. [Entertainment Weekly]
2. Alden Ehrenreich was officially announced as the new Han Solo. It’s officially official, so start those fanfic engines now. [Variety]
3. Will Arnett provided some new details about being LEGO Batman. More than just “this is awesome” which should be a given. [ScreenRant]
4. Ghostbusters pulled in $46 million at the box office. Time to start remaking every film from history with all women now. [Yahoo! Movies]
5. Jennifer Lopez looked smoking while premiering Ice Age: Collision in Los Angeles. We keep wishing to have her style, and the universe keeps turning us now. [Just Jared]