TGIF, and thank God there’s news to read like Sam Heughan’s partnership with Barbour, Justin Bieber’s new clothing partnership, and a GoT jewelry line. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Entertainment Weekly has an in-depth first look at The Dark Tower movie. The hype train is here, and it’s being driven by The Man In Black. [Entertainment Weekly]
2. Sam Heughan is starring in a Barbour campaign. File under: relevant to everyone’s interests. [Just Jared]
3. See the first clip of Viggo Mortensen in Captain Fantastic. The Viggo-seance begins! [Huffington Post]
4. Justin Bieber is selling his tour merchandise at Barney’s. Because when you think “Barney’s,” you definitely think “Justin Bieber concert.” [MTV]
5. There is now a Game of Thrones jewelry line. Any necklaces that take a few years off our lives, perhaps? [Mashable]