Muster up the strength for Monday morning with BET Award winners, a re-hashing of that crazy Game of Thrones finale, and some cool UnREAL costuming secrets. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Game of Thrones ended its sixth season. Who lived, who died, who told their story? [Entertainment Weekly]
2. See the full list of winners from the 2016 BET Awards. We all know every trophy should have gone to Beyoncé, truly. [E! Online]
3. Deadpool just can’t stop his cheeky habits. And to be honest, he should never stop doing his thing. [ScreenRant]
4. How did Center Stage: On Pointe turn out? Peter Gallagher’s eyebrows were there, so it can’t be all bad. [TVLine]
5. UnREAL‘s costume designer spilled on where she gets her elimination dresses from. Hint: it’s somewhere unexpected. [US Weekly]
6. Jackie Chan and Fred Armisen will both be in The Lego Movie sequel. This movie has more famous cameos than an awards show. [Vulture]