Your childhood will never leave you, as evidence by the Hey, Arnold! revival getting an actual title, the upcoming Jason Bourne film getting a motion picture soundtrack release, and Idiotsitter being renewed for a second season. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Gotham is re-casting Poison Ivy for Season 3. Clare Foley can’t exactly age herself up four years in just a few weeks, so at least there’s a reaon. [TVLine]
2. The name and plot of the Hey, Arnold! revival have been released. Looks like Arnold’s family is heading back to the jungle! [AV Club]
3. Outlander has been renewed for two more seasons by Starz. Which means at least three more years of you being able to successfully dress in Claire and Jaime cosplay for Halloween (or just a Saturday). [Deadline]
4. HBO will not release the final 2 episode descriptions for Game of Thrones Season 6. We can get through this tough time together everyone. [Entertainment Weekly]
5. See the full track list for the Jason Bourne official motion picture soundtrack. Very excited for songs “Kick Punch”, “Jumping Through A Window”, and “Disarming Enemy Combatants In A Hail Of Gunfire”. [ComicBookMovie]
6. Comedy Central renewed Idiotsitter for Season 2. As if they had another option. [Variety]