Roll into Thursday with Milo Ventimiglia’s favorite part of the new Gilmore Girls, additions to the Hairspray Live! casting, and another round of Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Milo Ventimiglia shared his favorite part about the Gilmore Girls reboot. The answer won’t surprise you, as it has to do with Jess’ Uncle Luke. [Bustle]
2. Derek Hough and Martin Short joined Hairspray Live!. The two will be Corny Collins and Wilbur Turnblad, respectively. [TVLine]
3. Will Ferrell is going to play Ronald Reagan in a new project. Next, Ferrell will portray all of Mount Rushmore to add to his presidential stable of characters. [Variety]
4. 24: Legacy was ordered to series by FOX. Let the countdown clock start ticking. In real time, of course. [ScreenCrush]
5. Wet Hot American Summer is coming back to Netflix for another season. It will take place 10 years later, and the characters will be 10 years older, but just as hilarious. [Vanity Fair]
6. Richard E. Grant will play the villain in Wolverine 3. Fans may know him from such uplifting romps as Corpse Bride or Bram Stoker’s Dracula. [The Hollywood Reporter]