It’s Friday, so wrap up your week with a cool Michelle Obama guest spot, a new Woody Allen trailer, and a renewal for Game of Thrones. That and more in today’s headlines.
1. Robert Downey Jr. will be in Spider-Man: Homecoming/ Fingers crossed he’s an older version of Spider-Man, like a Marvel version of Looper. [Variety]
2. Michelle Obama is doing a guest spot on NCIS. It’s in support of a foundation, but we’d like to think she is the agent replacing Dinozzo. [TV Guide]
3. The first trailer for Woody Allen’s Café Society was released. It looks exactly what a movie starring Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg, and directed by Woody Allen should look like. [Vulture]
4. HBO renewed Game of Thrones, Veep, and Silicon Valley. Another year of nudity, dragons, and lots of laughs. Just not on the same show. [Deadline]
5. MTV is bringing back Unplugged. 90’s nostalgia is finally doing something good by bringing back music on MTV. [AV Club]
6. Syfy is moving forward on a Krypton-centered show. Assumedly it is going to be more upbeat than the time the whole planet exploded and everyone died. [IGN]