Your wait is finally over — if you were waiting for our Tuesday edition of morning headlines that is! In today’s batch-o-pop culture, James Franco debuts a new look, Suits is renewed for a fifth season, and Taylor Swift announces a new live stream. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
1. ABC announced that they are making a documentary about Pretty Little Liar fans! A one-hour “fan appreciation” special is scheduled to premiere in October on ABC Family and will feature the PLL cast reflecting on the show and answering viewer questions. [Cosmo]
2. You’ll want to mark August 18th on your calendar. Taylor Swift announced that she will appear in a worldwide live stream with Yahoo! on August 18 in New York City where she will (presumably) debut the first single off her forthcoming album. [Billboard]
3. James Franco debuted a new look on Instagram yesterday. Take a look at the star’s short new blond hairstyle below! [BuzzFeed]
4. Teen Wolf star Holland Roden wrote an article for Seventeen in which she reveals her personal fashion preferences. “What would I want to wear to meet a new guy? The answer isn’t a shirt that shows off mega cleavage; it’s a long boho dress or a pencil skirt with this particular blazer that I absolutely love,” writes Roden. [Seventeen]
5. Meet the newest actor who will appear in Star Wars: Episode VII: D.C. Barns. Barns won the “Force For Change” contest, which raffled off a walk-on role in the upcoming film to a fan who donated to the cause. The “Force For Change” initiative ended up collecting $4.26 million dollars. [EW]
6. Good news for Suits fans! USA has renewed the legal drama for a fifth season. [LA Times]