Happy Monday! Going through a little bit of World Cup withdrawal? We have the perfect cure: our morning headlines! In today’s edition Orange is the New Black is not cancelled, Eminem makes history, and Brad Paisley reveals his binge-watching habits. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
1. No need to freak out. Orange is the New Black has not been cancelled. Rumors the popular Netflix series had been abruptly cancelled started circulating after a satirical site posted a story that some took as fact. Netflix addressed the issue via Twitter: “Orange Is The New Black has NOT been canceled. Whoever started this rumor will be spending some time in the SHU.” [Broadway World]
2. Are you Harry Potter-ed out yet? We didn’t think so. As if last week’s short story wasn’t enough, Harry Potter scribe J.K. Rowling surprised fans yet again by publishing a live blog of the Quidditch World Cup final. [Buzzfeed]
3. It looks like you’ll be able to watch Outlander, Starz’ upcoming fantasy drama series, one week early! The first Outlander episode will be available online starting Aug. 2, while the series will premiere on Starz Aug. 9. [EW]
4. Eminem made history by becoming the first rapper to headline Wembley Stadium on Friday, and he did it with a little help from an old friend. Dr. Dre made a surprise cameo appearance at the historic concert and performed “Still D.R.E.,” “Nuthin’ But A ‘G’ Thang,” and “Forgot About Dre” for the sold out crowd. [MTV]
5. Michael Bublé is “Tearin’ Up” our hearts! Watch as the celebrity crooner fulfills Joey Fatone’s request by covering the ‘N Sync classic “Tearin’ Up My Heart.” [Us Weekly]
6. Talk about low maintenance. Brad Paisley recently revealed that the most interesting thing on his tour rider is 2% milk and cereal. [People]