Friday is finally here! Let’s all celebrate the weekend together with our latest batch of morning headlines. J.Lo releases a new music video, the Once Upon a Time creators chat about Elsa, and Leonardo DiCaprio gets outbid by Justin Bieber. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Jennifer Lopez premiered a sultry black and white music video for her new single “First Love.” J.Lo’s eighth studio album, A.K.A, arrives June 13th. [Direct Lyrics]
2. The Once Upon a Time creative team recently dished on how they plan to handle the addition of Frozen’s Elsa next season. “For us, I think this is Elsa from Frozen. That was kind of the inspiration… Will there be our own elements put to it? Yes. Like all things like we do with Snow White or Peter Pan or Captain Hook, we take our own kind of twist on it but remaining faithful to the actual essence of the character.” [EW]
3. Kristen Stewart has made her music video directorial debut! Take a look at Stewart’s latest project, the music video for the Sage + The Saints’ song “Take Me to the South.” [NME]
4. Leonardo DiCaprio was recently outbid at a charity auction by none other than Justin Bieber. The two stars engaged in a bidding war over a Bulgari necklace, modeled at the event by former First Lady of France Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. [Cosmo]
5. Ever wonder about the origins of Katy Perry’s vibrant tour outfits? This interesting article shares a few of the behind-the-scenes details on the singer’s most innovative costumes. [Billboard]
6. What extravagant present did Miranda Lambert purchase for her duet partner Carrie Underwood? Find out below! [Marquee Blog]