Welcome to your Thursday edition of morning headlines! Today we have the debut of a popular sitcom star’s book cover, a fan-made Dr.Who trailer, and a Kickstarter campaign to revive a classic television series. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Who’s the most stylish celebrity baby? In a poll conducted by a British baby website, Prince George was named the most fashionable tot, earning 23% of the vote. Blue Ivy and North West came in second and third, respectively. [E Online]
2. After 10 years, O-Town has finally released a brand new song! Listen to their new single “Skydive,” which will be available on their upcoming album Lines & Circles. [Us Weekly]
3. Take a look, it’s in a book! LeVar Burton has launched a Kickstarter to help revive his classic series Reading Rainbow online. The Kickstarter is attempting to raise $1,000,000 by July 2. [Time]
4. FX leads the Critics’ Choice TV Awards nominations with 19 total nods. The fourth annual awards, hosted by Cedric the Entertainer, will air on the CW on June 19. [Ew]
5. August can’t come fast enough! Satisfy your Dr. Who craving with this terrific fan-made trailer for the upcoming season! [BuzzFeed]
6. Parks and recreational reading! Take a look at the cover of Amy Poehler’s upcoming memoir Yes Please, which is scheduled for an October 28th release. [Vulture]