Greetings, and welcome to your Thursday edition of morning headlines! Enjoy our latest assortment of pop culture news as we inch closer to the holiday weekend. Jessica Chastain’s representatives comment on True Detective season two rumors, Hugh Jackman talks superhero movies, and Sarah Jessica Parker performs at a White House talent show. Those stories and more in today’s morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Don’t expect a Chrissy Teigen/John Legend reality series anytime soon. During a recent interview with Cosmo, Teigen revealed that she isn’t interested in a reality series that would focus on her marriage. “People think we’re friends with really famous people. We’re not, really. Most of our friends are bankers.” [Cosmo]
2. Are you a verified WATCH Disney user? If so, you can now watch the Girl Meets World pilot! The rest of us will have to wait until the show premieres on June 27th. [Disney Dreaming]
3. The Man Of Steel sequel finally has a name! Warner Bros. has revealed the film will be titled “Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice.” [Yahoo]
4. Sarah Jessica Parker partnered up with students from the King School in Portland, Oregon to reprise her role in Annie during the first ever White House Talent Show, hosted by Michelle Obama. [People]
5. Wolverine meets Tony Stark? When asked whom he’d like to see his character Wolverine team up with in his dream superhero movie, Hugh Jackman gave a surprising answer. “I would love to see him as part of The Avengers,” Jackman said. “Because there’s a great dysfunction among that team, and I think Wolverine would fit right into that. He’d like that.”[IGN]
6. It’s nice to have a few celebrity pals! Chef Jose Andres revealed to the Washington Post how he got A-list stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Owen Wilson, and Morgan Freeman to appear in a video he presented during his George Washington University commencement address. Andres’ advice to the young grads? “Embrace hard work and to stay flexible.” [Washington Post]