Happy Tuesday, People’s Choicers! Let’s take a look at today’s morning headlines! Maroon 5 announces the release date of their upcoming album, Lea Michele shares a few of her health and beauty tips, and Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey hop aboard the bromance train. Those stories and more in headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Maroon 5 will release their fifth studio album aptly titled “V” on September 2nd. In addition to the album, the pop-rock band will be announcing tour dates in the coming weeks. [Billboard]
2. It’s finally here! Take a look at the new trailer for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy! [Facebook]
3. Netflix, Hulu, and now Tumblr? AMC is making history with its newest series Halt and Catch Fire. The network plans to debut a two-week, full-episode sneak preview of the 1o-episode show on Tumblr, making it the first TV series to premiere on the social networking site. [EW]
4. New bromance alert! What do you do if you’re Brad Pitt and you discover Matthew McConaughey is your New Orleans neighbor? Throw him a frosty beverage, of course! [Cosmo]
5. Want hair like Lea Michele? The actress — who has a new lifestyle book coming out — recently shared the ingredients in her favorite at-home hair mask. [ABC News]
6. Practice makes perfect. Kendall and Kylie Jenner will host the upcoming MuchMusic Video Awards. We have no official word on 5 seconds of summer’s availability. [Just Jared]