Happy Thursday, People’s Choicers! Before you look ahead to the weekend, why not peruse our exciting assortment of pop culture headlines? How I Met Your Mother snags a big star, Jennifer Lawrence debuts a new look, and — get your sweet tooth ready! — because a Peeps movie could be on the horizon. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. The How I Met Your Mother spin-off just added some A-list star power! Meg Ryan has signed on to be the voice of “future Sally” on How I Met Your Dad. [EW]
2. There may be a third installment of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants franchise on the way! While there are no deals in place, Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrara, and Amber Tamblyn have expressed interest in reprising their roles and are in various stages of discussions to return. [The Wrap]
3. Can we interest you in a Peeps movie? Peeps, the marshmallow candy that tend to hatch around Easter time, could inexplicably find themselves on the big screen. A screenwriter has optioned the film and TV rights to the popular candy but still needs a script, financing, and distribution. [Los Angeles Times]
4. What do you think about Jennifer Lawrence’s new baby bob look? Do you prefer the Academy Award winner’s new style or her pixie ‘do? [Refinery]
5. Don’t expect a Will & Grace reunion anytime in the near future. An NBC representative told BuzzFeed that there was “no truth” to the rumors of a reunion, adding, “I can’t speak for ‘ever,’ but there are no talks right now.” [Cosmo]
6. While promoting his new HBO series on the Tonight Show, John Oliver relived his emotional Daily Show exit with Jimmy Fallon. “That was hard, I loved that man,” Oliver said of his former boss Jon Stewart. “He’s one of my favorite people in the world.” [Mediaite]