Happy post April Fools’ Day, People’s Choicers! Were you pranked or the prankster? Today’s headlines include stories about Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, the cast of Nashville, and Demi Lovato. Find out what’s new with those stars and more in today’s edition of celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Cosmo cover girl Kaley Cuoco opened up during a recent interview with the fashion magazine about her breakup with co-star Johnny Galecki and what it was like to date Superman himself, Henry Cavill. “I had no one following me until I met Superman,” Cuoco said. “I’ve been in this business for 20 years, and my whole life, I could go anywhere, do anything. There had not been one paparazzi photo of me until like several months ago. The recognition was crazy.” [Cosmo]
2. Want to see Demi Lovato take a pie to the face? Watch as the singer hilariously receives the royal pie treatment courtesy of her Neon Lights Tour mates Fifth Harmony. [Z100]
3. Get ready to laugh, One Direction fans! The popular band released an amazing mockumentary of the behind-the-scenes footage from a photo shoot for their new That Moment fragrance. [Pop Crush]
4. Basketball player John Wall assisted in making a five-year-old cancer patient’s dream come true when he helped facilitate a meeting between young Miyah and Nicki Minaj. The singer posted 6 photos of their meetup on Instagram, even showing off some new jewelry Miyah presented to Minaj. “She gave me the colorful bracelet I’m wearing. I rlly love it,” Minaj captioned the photo. [MTV]
5. Epic Records announced on Monday that a new Michael Jackson album is set to be released. Eight previously unreleased songs will be available on the late performer’s album which drops May 13th. [Mashable]
6. Yahoo! ABC’s hit drama Nashville is kicking off a live music tour featuring Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, and Sam Palladio. The tour, which sadly does not feature Connie Britton or Hayden Panettiere, kicks off at Joe’s Pub in Chicago on April 25th. The Nashville season finale is set to air May 14th on ABC. [People]