Happy Thursday, People’s Choicers! Start your day off on the right foot by perusing our collection of pop culture headlines! Bradley Cooper could receive the role of a lifetime, Cosmo provides a comprehensive ranking of all the Harrys in pop culture, and a firefighter helps calm down a frightened four-year-old by singing “Let It Go.” Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Despite talks that Harrison Ford could reprise his Indiana Jones alter ego for a fifth installment of the franchise, speculation abounds that the studio may have another Hollywood heavyweight in mind: Bradley Cooper. Cooper is reportedly the top name on a list of possible Dr. Jones’ in the event of a full franchise reboot. [Variety]
2. Need a Game of Thrones fix before the fourth season premiere? Look no further than the GQ cover. GOT star Kit Harington graces the April cover of the magazine, and the feature story details exactly how Harrington landed his role (spoiler alert: It involved a beard). The fourth season of Game of Thrones debuts on April 7th. [GQ]
3. How would you rank all of the pop culture Harrys? Prince Harry defeated a Home Alone villain, Harry Potter, and Glee’s Harry Shum to earn the Cosmo title “Best Famous Harry.” [Cosmo]
4. You’ll certainly want to bookmark this page! The Hollywood Reporter has compiled a comprehensive guide for all of your favorite season finales from ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and The CW. First up: The series finale of How I Met Your Mother will air this Monday on CBS. [THR]
5. Kardashian spinoff alert! This summer Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian will take over the Hamptons in the Kardashian spinoff aptly titled Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons. The reality series will premiere this fall on E!. [Us Weekly]
6. And finally, we have an adorable story involving firefighters. A squad sang Frozen’s “Let It Go” to help calm a frightened four-year-old girl trapped in an elevator. [People]
Lauren Graham Teases Possible ‘Gilmore Girls’ Movie. Would You Watch?
‘Veronica Mars’ Star Jason Dohring Is More Like Logan Than You Think
‘Hannah Montana’ Turns 8, Fans Hilariously Freak Out About Being Old