Greetings and welcome to the middle of the work week! So many headlines, so little time. Let’s get right to it! Ryan Murphy unveils some American Horror Story news, we learn more than we ever thought we could about 9-month-old North West, and a teacher uses the threat of television spoilers to deter unruly behavior. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read today:
1. Whoops! Five photos of Kristen Stewart in Chanel’s controversial Native-American-inspired pre-fall collection recently surfaced on Instagram. While the leaked photos of the actress adorned in the new collection have been removed from the account, Cosmopolitan has all five pictures for you to enjoy! [Cosmo]
2. Ready to rock? Watch the first teaser for the latest iteration of Hercules starring The Rock himself, Dwayne Johnson. Brett Ratner’s Hercules is due to hit theaters July 25, 2014.
3. Did you know there’s a Kanye West produced stop-motion video of baby North that makes it appear as if the 9-month-old is break-dancing? That’s just one of 7 interesting facts about Kimye’s kid detailed in this latest article. [NY Mag]
4. Who’s excited for American Horror Story: Freak Show? According to reports, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and Sarah Paulson are all set to return for season four of the buzzworthy FX series. Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return. [CNN]
5. That’s so not Marnie. Girls star Allison Williams completely understands why no one wants to be the Marnie of their group. “Marnie would drive me crazy if we were friends in real life,” she says. We agree. [BuzzFeed]
6. If you don’t want your favorite series spoiled, you better pay attention in class. A Belgium teacher who was tired of students misbehaving during class threatened to spoil Game of Thrones as a punishment. Detention vs. spoilers? We’ll take detention! [Bustle]