Greetings fellow pop culture enthusiasts! We’re here to help you start your Thursday morning off with a hearty helping of celebrity information. Scott Aukerman reveals the details behind President Obama’s Between Two Ferns appearance, Kevin Bacon makes a startling revelation, and a certain celebrity asks, “Have you ever seen a pregnant lady moonwalk?” Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. During a recent interview with Vulture, Scott Aukerman, the executive producer and director of Between Two Ferns, revealed the story behind President Obama’s hilarious appearance on the Funny or Die series. The Comedy Bang! Bang! host also noted how the President and his staff were “very accommodating” during the shoot. “They were easier to work with than some people we’ve had on the show before who should have been easy to work with,” Aukerman joked. “So, it was really not only cool like, ‘Oh, it was cool we did it,’ but it was actually a really good artistic experience.” The third season of Comedy Bang! Bang! premieres May 8th on IFC. [Vulture]
2. Show us your best Matthew McConaughey impression! Take a look at this amazing clip of stars such as Matt Damon and Kate Hudson displaying their best impressions of the recent Oscar winner! [EW]
3. “Have you ever seen a pregnant woman moonwalk?” That was the question Ciara posted to her fans via Instagram. Respond in the affirmative after watching her flawless stride below. [MTV]
4. In today’s, “What? Nooooo!” news, the popular HBO series Game of Thrones will likely come to an end after its seventh season. “We know there’s an end somewhere in the seven- or eight-season zone,” co-creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss told Vanity Fair. “It’s not something that goes 10, 11—it doesn’t just keep on going because it can.” [E Online]
5. Once upon a time there was only one degree of separation between Kevin Bacon and anger over the game “Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.” “I was horrified by it. I thought it was a giant joke at my expense,” Bacon said during an interview at SXSW. “I appreciate it now. But I was very resistant to it (at first).” [CNN]
6. Bazinga! The Big Bang Theory, primetime’s number one comedy, has been renewed through the 2016-17 season thanks to a new three year deal. [Variety]
Watch Kevin Bacon’s Hilarious ’80s Awareness PSA To Millennials — VIDEO
Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of ‘Against the Clock’ — WATCH