It’s nice to know that if this whole “President of the Unites States” gig doesn’t work out, President Barack Obama has a successful career in comedy waiting in the wings. The President dropped by Zach Galifianakis’ immensely popular yet sadly sporadic webseries Between Two Ferns to exchange barbs with the comedian. While the two banter about topics ranging from Bradley Cooper to Obama’s birth certificate, the President’s primary goal was to promote Healthcare.gov and the Affordable Care Act.
It doesn’t matter if you’re as handsome as Bradley Cooper or resemble a “short, fat person that smells like Doritos,” we believe you’ll enjoy these 5 zingers from Barack Obama’s appearance on Between Two Ferns.
5. Galifianakis: “You said if you had a son you would not let him play football. What makes you think he would want to play football? What if he was a nerd like you?”
4. Galifakinas: “So, how does this work? Did you send Ambassador Rodman to North Korea on your behalf? I had read somewhere that you would be sending Hulk Hogan to Syria.”
3. President Obama: “If I ran a third time it would be sort of like doing a third Hangover movie. Didn’t really work out did it?”
2. Galifianakis: “What is it like to be the last black president?
President Obama: “Seriously? What’s it like for this to be the last time you ever talk to a president?”
1. Obama: “Have you heard of the Affordable Care Act?”
Galifianakis: “Oh yeah, I heard about that. That’s the thing that doesn’t work.”
Honorable mention: The amazing title card that pops up for the President at the start of the video.
If you haven’t already, watch the entire interview below:
Beyoncé, Jennifer Garner, And More Team Up To ‘Ban Bossy’ In Empowering New Campaign
Jennifer Lawrence’s Best Friend Writes Awesome Behind-The-Scenes Oscars Essay, ‘Supernatural’ Spin-Off Details And More
Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?