Did everyone have a fulfilling National Pancake Day yesterday? We sure hope so! Let’s all celebrate post-pancake day with a collection of pop culture headlines, shall we? Mila Kunis is set to guest star on a popular television series, Jennifer Lawrence’s love of snacks reaches new heights and we finally discover if the Academy Awards pizza delivery guy received his tip. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. Lea Michele’s much-anticipated debut album Louder was released on Monday, but the Glee star revealed that she still has a difficult time listening to “If You Say So,” the ballad titled with some of the last words she heard from Cory Monteith. “Listening to it, it’s therapeutic and difficult,” Michele told Billboard. “It will always represent the most devastating thing that’s every happened to me in my whole life.” [The Hollywood Reporter]
2. Need to satiate your Hunger Games appetite? Take a look at this Catching Fire deleted scene featuring Finnick and Katniss. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray March 7th. [MTV]
3. It’s a That 70s Show reunion! Mila Kunis will join her fiancé Ashton Kutcher when she guest stars on an upcoming episode of Two and a Half Men. Kunis will play Vivian, a beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s doorstep. [Zap 2 It]
4. This is quite possibly the most Jennifer Lawrence-esque headline we’ve ever posted. Everybody’s favorite unpredictable star confessed to Us Weekly that her purse was filled with snacks during the Academy Awards ceremony. What kind of snacks? Pop Rocks and a Slim Jim, of course. [Cosmo]
5. Question: Would you like to see an old prom photo of newly minted Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey? Answer: duh! Unsurprisingly, McConaughey was voted “Most Handsome” in his high school yearbook. [In Touch]
6. One of the biggest questions originating from the Academy Awards was, “Did the pizza guy receive a tip?” Host and organizer of perhaps the most notorious pizza party of all-time, Ellen DeGenerous provided us with an answer when she welcomed Edgar the pizza delivery guy on her talk show.