Happy Friday! We see you hiding over there, weekend. You can run, but you cannot hide. Today we have an adorable dance-off between Rihanna and Drake, one of the very best pranks you will ever see and a new album available to stream a week before its debut! Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines.
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. Few people can entertain like Drake. During the singer’s Paris tour, the audience went bonkers when the rapper brought Rihanna on stage to perform a duet of his song “Take Care.” During a brief musical interlude, the two stars even found time to take part in an adorable dance-off. Take a look! [Just Jared]
2. Cue the wedding bells! Rumor has it that former That 70’s Show co-stars and current paramours Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are engaged. [E! online]
3. The six actors who were cast to play Jamal, Salim and Latika at various ages for the 2008 smash hit Slumdog Millionaire reunited for the first time in over four years for a THR photo shoot in Mumbai. “This has been an amazing day, spending all this time together after so long. It was like we were shooting the film again,” said Rubina Ali, who played Latika in the film. [Hollywood Reporter]
5. Think you can cross NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and get away with it? Not likely. Take a look at this epic prank in which Gordon seeks revenge on an automobile journalist who questioned the validity of Gordon’s infamous Pepsi commercial. [Jalopnik.com]
6. Have any plans for 2017? The Lego Movie, which grossed over $200 million worldwide in less than two weeks, is receiving the sequel treatment. Warner Bros. announced it plans to bring a Lego sequel to theaters on May 26, 2017. [Mashable]
A Look Back at Oscar Looks—Vote On Who Wore it Best!
‘The Voice’ Returns Tonight! Watch The Coaches Perform Each Others’ Songs
Adorable 4-Year-Old Fashion Designer Creates Stunning Paper Replicas of Celebrity Dresses