Greetings! Allow us to officially welcome you to Wednesday. In today’s morning headlines we address the latest Miley Cyrus as Tinker Bell rumor, bid farewell to Mila Kunis’ budding friendship with a sentient bear and preview the latest Godzilla trailer. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. Jennifer Lawrence went all Saturday afternoon aka “no-pants” for her latest Dior ad. The 2014 Oscar nominee appears sans pants clutching a multicolored, chain-handled snake-print Miss Dior Bag for the new campaign. [NY Mag]
2. Miley Cyrus took to Twitter to denounce any and all rumors that she would be portraying Tinker Bell in NBC’s upcoming live version of Peter Pan. What do you think, People’s Choicers? Should Cyrus don the wings and stock up on pixie dust? [The Stir]
3. This certainly isn’t Matthew Broderick’s Godzilla. Take a look at this enticing new trailer for the film starring Bryan Cranston, Elizabeth Olsen and, of course, Godzilla. Godzilla opens in theaters on May 16, 2014. [MTV]
4. Just one week after being announced as the headliner for the opening night of the iTunes Festival, Coldplay has released a new song, “Midnight.” Listen to the English band’s latest offering below. [LA Times]
5. Looks like Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis are through. Amanda Seyfried was cast as the female lead in the upcoming Seth MacFarlane sequel Ted 2. Seyfried takes the place of Mila Kunis who played Wahlberg’s girlfriend in the first installment. Ted 2 will open June 26, 2015. [LA Times]
6. Got milk? The answer is apparently no. After 20 years, “Milk Life” has replaced the iconic “Got Milk?” as the new milk ad campaign. [Fashion Times]
Lea Michele is No ‘Grandma’ in Latest Magazine Spread: What Do YOU Think of Her New Look?
A Look Back at Oscar Looks—Vote On Who Wore it Best!
HBO Invites Fans to Scale Unreal ‘Game Of Thrones’ Wall in London