Greetings and salutations! We hope everyone enjoyed their Monday but now, according to our research, it’s Tuesday. Here’s what we have in store: a new Adam Lambert cover from tonight’s all new episode of Glee, a sneak peek at Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy and an amazing video of kids reenacting the Best Picture Oscar nominees that is sure to put a smile on your face. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the six stories you need to read this morning:
1. Get excited, Gleeks! After a substantial absence, the gang from McKinley High make their long awaited return to Fox tonight with a brand new episode titled “Frenemies.” Here’s a sneak peek of Adam Lambert covering the early aughts power anthem “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” [Huffington Post]
2. What a pretty little engagement! Suits star Patrick J. Adams and Pretty Little Liars’ Troian Bellisario are getting hitched! The two actors met while performing a play in 2009. [People]
3. Meredith and Derek quarreling? Christina teases April’s wedding chaos? If you can’t wait until Thursday’s all new episode of Grey’s Anatomy take a look at this exclusive sneak peek from Entertainment Weekly. [EW]
4. Sony has released a new international trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 featuring much more of Jamie Foxx’s as villainous Electro. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 hits theaters on May 2nd. [The Wrap]
5. Need a recap of the Best Picture Oscar nominees before Sunday’s ceremony? Are you a fan of smiling? If you answered yes to both of those questions, take a look at this absolutely adorable video of kids reenacting scenes from a few of Hollywood’s most elite films of the year. [Variety]
6. Good news, sleepyheads! McDonald’s is in the early stages of finally attempting to change their antiquated policy of putting the kibosh on breakfast at the unseemly early hour of 10:30 a.m. Keep your fingers crossed! [USA Today]
A Look Back at Oscar Looks—Vote On Who Wore it Best!
‘The Voice’ Returns Tonight! Watch The Coaches Perform Each Others’ Songs
Favorite Female Artists: Nominees’ splashiest stage outfits