It’s a Wednesday everybody, so you know what that means: pop culture headlines! In today’s batch of captivating celebrity tales John Stamos goes bald, Jimmy Fallon thanks Jay Leno and Tom Hiddleston does his best pirate impression. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Need a pre-Valentine’s Day pick me up? Lauren Conrad posted a slideshow of elegant engagement photos on her website. Look now or forever hold your peace. [Laurenconrad.com]
2. Watch the hair! Ever wonder what legendary handsome person John Stamos might look like if he shaved his luscious locks? The former Full House star and current yogurt enthusiast posted a photo on his Instagram account adorning a bald cap. Spoiler alert: Uncle Jesse is still handsome. [People]
3. Here’s a sneak peek at Vanity Fair’s star-studded 20th annual Hollywood issue cover featuring some of the brightest stars in showbiz.
Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson join Hollywood stalwarts George Clooney, Julia Roberts (who we must point out is sitting on Idris Elba’s lap) and a host of other actors for the special issue, which celebrates another spectacular year in film. [Vulture]
4. Before Jimmy Fallon assumes the Tonight Show throne, he stopped by the late night standard to pay his respects to Jay Leno, whose Tonight Show reign concludes this week. Fallon performed his popular “Thank You” bit to show Leno his gratitude. “Thank you, Jay, for teaching me how to be a late-night host,” Fallon wrote. “But was it really necessary for me to wax on, wax off your entire car collection? I didn’t know I was going to get Miyagi’d when I came out here!” [Today]
5. A new bromance in the making? Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper and Lenny Kravitz all grabbed a slice — and took a selfie — in New York City this weekend. Let’s hope they at least got a pie named in their honor. [Just Jared]
6. And finally, here’s a little Brangelina news to get you through hump day: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie surprised on-lookers as they headed to the wrap party for Unbroken, a new film directed by Jolie, in Australia on Tuesday. The duo arrived hand-in-hand. Cue the swoons. [E!]
Rihanna Awesomely Photobombs ‘Full House’ Reunion
Why Ariana Grande Was Reportedly In Tears on the Grammys Red Carpet
‘Fault In Our Stars’ Movie Poster Drama, Justin Bieber Says He Still Loves Selena, and More