Happy Tuesday! Even though we’re still more than a week a way from Valentine’s Day, today’s celebrity headlines are focused on love. Taylor Swift is enjoying the single life, Diddy might be engaged and a collection of adorable celebrity first kiss stories highlight today’s pop culture headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. In a new interview with W magazine, Miley Cyrus says she thinks kids are “mean.” “Sometimes I hear kids with their parents, and… like if they meet me, they’ll be like, ‘Mom, don’t you know how to use an iPhone? Like, can you take the picture?’” the singer reportedly said. “I’m like, ‘Dude, if I ever talked to my mom like that when I was a kid, I would have had no phone, no computer, no TV, no anything.’” [The Wrap]
2. Great news, fellas! Country siren Taylor Swift is single. “I am single. To be honest, being single is one of the best things about my life right now,” Swift told the British magazine Event. “And whatever people think, I actually love it. Life is so much more fun and it’s great not to have to worry about calling someone every night, just doing what you want to do. Hanging out with your friends.” [Wonderwall]
3. Everybody loves a good first kiss story! Celebrities like Josh Hutcherson and Taylor Lautner share the steamy and often hilarious details behind their first smooch in this entertaining slideshow! [Seventeen]
4. Lady Gaga attended Britney Spears’ “Piece of Me” Las Vegas show over the weekend.
The two stars posed for a photo together backstage before Spears’ performance. Gaga shared details about the meeting on LittleMonsters.com. “She looked so gorgeous, the show was so much fun, and her dad gave us THE BEST BBQ. It was a #MonsterParty!” the “Applause” singer wrote. [Cosmopolitan]
5. Are you upset over J.K. Rowling’s recent comments regarding the Hermione and Ron romance? If you said yes (or are a Harry/Hermione shipper!) this open letter to Rowling from Entertainment Weekly is an absolute must read! [Entertainment Weekly]
6. Did Diddy propose to his girlfriend Cassie Ventura on Instagram? The singer posted a picture of a gorgeous diamond ring with the caption, “Baby do you like it? I just want to get you wat you Like! I just wanna Mk you smile🙂 #takeDat.!” [Extra]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
Georgia Lawyer’s Awesomely Absurd Super Bowl Commercial Is a Hit — WATCH
Aziz Ansari’s ‘Friday Night Lights’ Tweets Are What Actually Won The Super Bowl
Bruno Mars Shines During Super Bowl Halftime Show
J.K. Rowling Says Hermione Should Have Married Harry Potter, Not Ron. Do You Agree?