Even celebrities aren’t immune from the inevitable adolescent awkward phase. “If you looked at pictures of me when I was 14 or 15, you couldn’t tell the difference between me and my brothers,” Stewart revealed. “I looked like a boy, fully.”
By Josh Sorokach | 10:30 am on January 27, 2014
Kristen Stewart doesn’t care what you think about her. Or her style. The actress recently sat down with Into The Gloss to reveal a few secrets about her trademark look and the one haircut she really, really wants (let’s just say it would probably send her stylist — and fans — into a major tizzy.)
Keep reading below to see the 5 most fascinating things we learned from Stewart’s latest sit-down:
1. Kristen Stewart used to look like a boy?
2. Kristen Stewart wants to shave and tattoo her head
Stewart has some extreme plans for her hair. “At some point I want to do a total boy cut, completely—not a pretty, girly version—like a straight up James Dean haircut. And then, I’m definitely going to shave my head before I die. I will definitely tattoo my head while it’s shaved before my hair grows back. I’m not sure which part, probably the bottom quadrant in the back. I don’t know what the tattoo would be, yet. Still thinking.”
3. Makeup? No thank you.
“I still really don’t know how to do my own makeup,” Stewart said. “I do the same thing every day, if I do my own: mascara and black eyeliner. I’m a bit of a raccoon—I already have dark eyes—so I just make them a little bit darker.”
4. K-Stew never removes her eye makeup.
“If I’m being responsible, I’ll wash my face, but I never take off my eyeliner or my mascara because it looks so good the next day. It’s a continuous thing; I think I’ve never really had clean eyes.”
5. Kristen Stewart doesn’t care about your impression of her.
Stewart was refreshingly candid while discussing her public image. “As long as I feel solid about my creative choices, people can have whatever image or perception of me that they’d like. You can’t think that someone’s impression of you is wrong—it’s their impression—and, therefore, you really can’t worry about it.”
What should Kristen Stewart have tattooed on the back of her head?
Top Posts & Pages
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Contenders' steamiest moments
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Rift With Demi Lovato
- Lea Michele is No 'Grandma' in Latest Magazine Spread: What Do YOU Think of Her New Look?
- Watch 'Castle's' Stana Katic Tear Up Over Her People's Choice Award
- Ryan Gosling and Julianne Hough Are Totally Dating (According to THIS Photo)
- Favorite Female Artists: Nominees' splashiest stage outfits
- Taylor Swift Sings Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' and 8 More Surprising Celebrity Covers — VIDEO
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Says Buffy Belongs with Angel, Not Spike — Do You Agree? POLL
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?