Welcome to another week of celebrity headlines! Our Monday edition is highlighted by Nina Dobrev’s confession about almost missing the 2014 People’s Choice Awards, a new trailer for the fourth season of Game of Thrones and Mark Wahlberg’s nefarious plan to punch a member of One Direction. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. One half of the People’s Choice Award winner for Favorite On-Screen Chemistry almost didn’t make it to the award show. The Vampire Diaries Nina Dobrev was having so much fun on her Australian vacation that she didn’t want to come home. “I almost missed the People’s Choice Awards,” the actress confessed. “No, I actually didn’t almost miss the People’s Choice Awards, but I definitely booked my flight to the last possible moment.” [E Online]
2. Save the date! HBO announced that their epic fantasy series Game of Thrones will return on Sunday, April 6th. Need a little GOT action to hold you over until the April premiere? You can watch the recently released fourth season trailer for the popular HBO series below! [Entertainment Weekly]
3. Outlander, Starz’s new time-travel romance series based on a collection of novels from author Diana Gabaldon, isn’t set to premiere until late 2014, but you can take your first look at the highly anticipated series by watching the recently released teaser promo below. [TV Fanatic]
4. In what had to be one of the greatest karaoke nights in history, Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams — aka the group formerly known as Destiny’s Child — took a break from their own karaoke party on Tuesday night in Miami, Fl. to drop in on a few unsuspecting fans who were rocking out to Beyonce’s 2011 hit “Party.” [People]
5. Boogie Nights to boogie fights. On a recent Conan appearance, Mark Wahlberg jovially admitted that he’d like to punch Harry Styles in the nose due to the One Direction star’s popularity with his children. “The tables have turned to One Direction and it’s like they don’t care about dad anymore,” Wahlberg divulged. “My 4-year-old’s going ‘Daddy, I like Harry!’ And I’m like ‘Well I’m going to punch Harry in the nose when I see him!'” [Zap 2 it]
6. A familiar face will be returning to the hallowed halls of McKinley High for Glee’s 100th episode. Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow will join former glee club members Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Harry Shum Jr., Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Kristin Chenoweth and Glee newcomer Chace Crawford for the star-studded, two-part 100th episode airing March 18 and March 25. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the episode centers around Sue Sylvester attempting to finally shut down the Glee Club for good. [MTV]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
Golden Globes 2014: 10 Best Dressed
People’s Choice Awards 2014: ‘Voice’ Judges Reveal Secrets About Each Other During Acceptance Speech — WATCH
People’s Choice Awards 2014: Tim McGraw Thanks Fans For Favorite Country Music Icon Award — EXCLUSIVE VIDEO