Happy Friday fellow pop culture enthusiasts! We have a jam-packed edition of celebrity news for you this morning. Details on the Miley Cyrus/Beyonce controversy? Yep, we got it. A Britney Spears wardrobe malfunction? We have all the information. Multiple celebrity wedding announcements? Yes and yes. Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. No drama here! Miley Cyrus wants you to know that she did not diss Beyonce. The singer took to Twitter to refute a series of quotes that surfaced Thursday, in which Miley reportedly told Love magazine that she was the “total package” and that Beyoncé’s role as a mother has created a void that only Cyrus herself could fill. Love magazine has reportedly since confirmed to Hollywood Life that “Miley Cyrus has not stated ANY of the quotes.” Controversy averted! [MTV] [Hollywood Life]
That quote people MADE UP about Beyonce just made me lol! Imagine if I said I got "the looks and the curves I'm just better!" Bahahahhaha—
Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) January 02, 2014
2. We have just the thing to warm your heart on this snowy winter morning. Listen to four-year-old Disney fan “Little Ella” perform an adorable cover of “Let It Go” From Disney’s Frozen. Take a listen! [BuzzFeed]
3. In the mood for a Starbucks snack… 365 days in a row? A woman named Beautiful Existence successfully completed her quest to eat nothing but Starbucks for the entirety of 2013. So why did Existence embark on this atypical challenge? “Because I LOVE being human and I LOVE the privilege of being able to ask the question WHY? in the first place!” [E Online]
4. Once upon a time two celebrities fell in love. Bryan Greenberg and Once Upon a Time star Jamie Chung got engaged over the holidays in San Francisco. Congratulations! [Pop Sugar]
5. After a three year engagement to fiance Eric Johnson, Jessica Simpson announced that 2014 will be the year the two finally tie the knot! “The new year will definitely bring on the wedding bells, which is exciting … I think it’s about time,” the fashion mogul, who has two kids with Johnson, shared in a new video. [SFGate]
6. Oops, she did it again. Britney Spears suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction during a performance of her new Las Vegas show “Britney: Piece of Me.” The back of Spears’ costume (almost!) unraveled while she was performing the song “Circus,” but the consummate pro continued to sing as a savvy backup dancer secured her wayward zipper. [MSN]What’s your favorite headline from today?
‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ or ‘Home Alone’? What’s Your Favorite Holiday Movie? —
DISCUSS Love or Loathe? Kanye West’s Unique Christmas Gift for Kim Kardashian
Taylor Swift Sings Eminem’s ‘Lose Yourself’ and 8 More Surprising Celebrity Covers — VIDEO