Happy New Year! Welcome to the very first collection of celebrity headlines for 2014! Kaley Cuoco stuns in a pink wedding dress, Taylor Swift and Sarah Hyland ring in the New Year together and we have the first official photo from Guardians of the Galaxy! Those stories and more in today’s celebrity headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Kaley Cuoco can cross “getting married” off her New Year’s resolution list. The Big Bang Theory star wed boyfriend Ryan Sweeting on New Year’s Eve. We know, we know, congrats are definitely in order, but can we take a moment to talk about her dress first? The bride was pretty in pink — yes, pink! — in a gown by Vera Wang. What do you think of the non-traditional look? [E News]
2. Who’s excited for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy?
If you answered in the affirmative, take a look at the first official photo from the film, which stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and more. James Gunn’s Guardians Of The Galaxy arrives in theaters August 1st, 2014. [Twitch]
3. Gal pals Taylor Swift and Sarah Hyland celebrated the end of 2013 with… funny faces!
“New Years with the best of the best ❤️ @taylorswift13 (I look scared… I think I should be),” said Hyland on Instagram. We’d like to think they TSwift’s other besties, Selena and Demi, attended via FaceTime. [Just Jared]
4. Want to keep up with Kimye? Kim Kardashian shared a video titled “Kimye Love” that offers fans a look into her relationship with Kanye West. The reality star posted the video under the name “Kim West” with the caption, “Happy endings do come true!” Take a look! [People]
5. Beyonce and Jay Z’s 22 day “spiritual and physical cleanse” vegan challenge is officially over! So, what did the musical duo choose as their first restriction-free meal? The celebrity couple celebrated with…wait for it…seafood (and lots of it). Yum! [Us Weekly]
6. Actor James Avery, who was best known for playing Uncle Phil on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, passed away Dec. 31 in Glendale, California, following complications from open heart surgery. He was 68. [USA Today]