TGI… headlines! We collected an assemblage of today’s most entertaining headlines to help ease your way into the weekend. Adam Sandler returns to television, David Beckham confesses what TV shows make him cry and so much more in today’s celebrity headlines.
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Enter Sandman. Adam Sandler will reunite with his That’s My Boy co-star Andy Samburg when he guest stars on the post Super Bowl episode of Fox’s rookie hit Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Sandler, who will be playing himself in the episode, is the second Hollywood heavyweight announced for a guest spot on the biggest television night of the year; the enigmatic singer Prince will be making a guest appearance on the Super Bowl episode of New Girl as well. [E!]
2. If you’ve ever said to yourself, “Hey, this Homeland show wouldn’t be half bad if they replaced all those silly humans with dogs,” then you’re in luck, friend. Enjoy this Homeland dog parody: Boneland. [People Pets]
3. Oprah Winfrey has revealed why she decided not to have any children. “If I had kids, my kids would hate me,” Winfrey said in a detailed profile with The Hollywood Reporter. “They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because something [in my life] would have had to suffer and it would’ve probably been them.” [Hollywood Reporter]
4. Last year WestJet spread some holiday cheer with a Christmas themed flash mob, this year they’re imitating Ol’ St. Nick himself. Warning! Only watch this video if you’re in a location that has been zoned for copious amounts of tears. [Mashable]
5. Soccer star and professional handsome person David Beckham is a bit of a crier. Beckham told BBC Radio 1 that he “can’t get through some movies without shedding a tear.” And it’s just not movies that give Becks the boo-hoos either. “I’m the same when I’m watching The Office or when I’m watching Friends,” Beckham added. “I just can’t get through it.” Advice to David Beckham: Do not watch Rudy. You’ll dehydrate yourself. [E!]
6. We generally cover celebrity news in the headlines, but this little girl is a star in her own right — and the video is so heartwarming that we had to add it to our roundup. Watch below as energetic five-year-old Claire Koch signs her kindergarten holiday concert for her deaf parents. [Today Moms]
What’s your favorite headline from today?
One Direction’s Niall Horan’s Celebrity Twin, Jamie Lyne Spears Covers ‘Oops I Did It Again’ and More
Watch Amy Poehler Adorably Ambush New Yorkers into Singing Christmas Carols — VIDEO
Celebrity Gift Guide: Ciara Says She Wants Cartier — VIDEO