Happy Thursday! Welcome to the wonderful world of celebrity headlines. We have some Adam Levine and Jennifer Lawrence news, plus a celebrity engagement and a new baby announcement! All that and more in today’s headlines!
Here are the 6 entertainment headlines you can’t miss today:
1. Jennifer Lawrence’s hectic promotional schedule finally caught up to her as the Hunger Games star says she recently paid a visit to the emergency room because of severe abdominal pain. “I’m just exhausted and I was getting these stomach pains. I was supposed to be at the premiere (in Los Angeles), but I’m at the hospital,” Lawrence told USA Today, adding that she underwent an endoscopy. [USA Today]
2. It’s a match made in Josh Schwartz heaven! Former O.C. star Seth Cohen, er, Adam Brody is engaged to Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester. No word if the couple plan to invite Summer and Chuck to share in their wedded bliss. [Wonderwall]
Next: Adam Levine accepts his “Sexiest Man Alive” trophy, Chris Hemsworth expecting another child and more…
3. Adam Levine admits that “becoming this cool, confident and seductive has been quite a journey.” People’s newly proclaimed “Sexiest Man of the Year” thanked his parents and “Ryan Gosling for turning this down constantly. That really helped my campaign.” Levine also stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! to pick up a special trophy. Watch the video below. [People]
4. Ben Affleck’s new “Batbody” is on hold for now. The future Batman and former Daredevil has been asked to refrain from bulking up while he finishes shooting Gone Girl. “I’m sure he’s working out but I think for him, he’s probably a guy that builds up really quickly so I just kind of asked him if he can stay where he’s at right now,” said Gone Girl costume designer Trish Summerville. [E!]
5. If you’re a fan of both attractiveness AND the census we have great news for you: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are expecting their second child! Hemsworth and Pataky are already parents to an 18 month old baby girl, India Rose. [People]
6. Are you a fan of Friends? Of course you are. Could that question be any sillier? Take a look at this interesting story on how the writing staff decided to pair off Monica and Chandler. [Vulture]
Which is your favorite headline?
The 5 Most Heartwarming Moments From Make-A-Wish Foundation’s BatKid takeover
Taylor Swift: ‘I Only Write Songs About Crazy Love’
Which Celebrity Couple Do You ‘Ship’? — DISCUSS
Adam Levine Might be Named ‘People’s Sexiest Man Alive;’ 6 Surprising Stars Yet to Land the Honor