While Sandra Bullock slipped on a sultry lace Stella McCartney dress for the premiere of Gravity at the 2013 BFI London Film Festival, Cate Blanchett arrived at the 51st New York Film Festival Gala Tribute wearing a figure-hugging Armani Prive ensemble. Which leading lady was best dressed? We leave it to you to decide.
Top Posts & Pages
- 2014 People's Choice Awards: More Than Half a Billion Votes Cast So Far
- 2014 People's Choice Awards: Sara Bareilles Set to Perform -- EXCLUSIVE
- A One Direction Sing-Off, MTV Reportedly Cancels 'Teen Mom 3' and More Top Stories
- Miley Cyrus Unveils New Haircut: Love or Loathe?
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Jensen Ackles Are Tumblr's Most ReBlogged Actors of 2013
- People's Choice Awards 2014 Nominations: FULL LIST of nominees
- 'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Reveals She Was Bullied as a Child
- Sara Bareilles On Surprise Grammy Nomination: 'It All Feels Very Surreal' — EXCLUSIVE
- Joe Jonas explains Jonas Brothers breakup, Katy Perry and John Mayer's romantic portrait and more...
- NBC's 'Sound of Music:' Here's What Critics Are Saying