Chic trench, impeccable makeup, an uncanny ability to fix a problem — we’re of course talking about Olivia Pope from Scandal. But today Olivia is taking on an extra scandalous (read: not scandalous at all) cause: The Affordable Care Act. In this Funny or Die PSA, Jennifer Hudson takes on the role of the always stylish “fixer” to solve some pressing questions about Obamacare. The problem is the issues don’t need much fixing. Take a look:
By Archana Ram | 5:16 pm on September 30, 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Says Buffy Belongs with Angel, Not Spike — Do You Agree? POLL
- MTV Movie Awards Nominations: Who Should Win Best Kiss?
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Shocker: Is the Mother Actually Dead?
- Throwback Thursday: 6 Amazing '90s Singles You Forgot About Until Now
- Adorable 4-Year-Old Fashion Designer is Back & Recreating 2014 Oscar Looks!
- Lea Michele Says It's 'Difficult' to Listen to Cory Monteith Ballad, The Deleted 'Catching Fire' Scene You Have to See and More
- 'Arrow:' A Fan Argues It's Time To End Oliver and Sara's Relationship
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
- 'Vampire Diaries:' Fan Contributor Says It's Time To Let Stefan Move On From Elena -- Do You Agree?