TV Spoilers: ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ ‘The Originals,’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’

By Nuzhat Naoreen | 11:10 am on September 25, 2013

photo1 copy

We’ve been very bad. Last week, we received advanced copies of the premiere episodes of CW’s The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Beauty and the Beast. But (and here comes the bad part), we haven’t sat down to watch them yet. We know, we know, terrible, right?

To make up for this horrible oversight, we want to ask you what kind of scoop you’d like from each of the shows. Are you most interested in tidbits about Damon and Elena’s relationship on The Vampire Diaries? Or Stefan and Elena? Do you want to know what’s up with Vincent in the premiere of Beauty and the Beast? Or, are you more interested in catching up with Cat? And what about new show The Originals? Are you interested in whether or not Klaus has a new romantic interest in the pilot? Or perhaps, you just want an update on Elijah’s hair (we don’t blame you).

The possibilities are endless. Leave your requests below, and we’ll try our best to answer the most popular queries.

1. cheryl says:

I am most definitely excited for the Beauty And The Beast Season 2 premiere!!!I have to have my #VINCAT fix.This show is beyond amazing,the actors/actresses in it are sooooo good,they draw you right in….Hurry up Oct.6th,so this Canadian #Beastie can watch on SHOWCASE!LOVE IT!

2. Krissy says:

Can’t wait to see how they reunite (and when) Vincent and Catherine. Whoever has Vincent has ‘wiped’ his mind and made him more of a ‘beast’ with a mission. But the love between him and Catherine can’t be defeated or suppressed and they will find each other again, that is epic love. Can’t wait to see it play out! AND I can’t wait to see/hear more JT one liners, and he and Tess interacting, it’s going to be hilarious!

3. OrangeMoon says:

I can’t wait to see how Vincent and Catherine navigate their love thru’ the challenges and obstacles in Beauty and the Beast Season 2.
    Questions: Will we find out how JT and Vincent found their new Pad after the warehouse? Will we find out how Gabe recovered from his 16 bullet wounds? Will we find why Vincent doesn’t have a scar anymore? Will we find out who ran over Cat’s Dad(the one she thought was her real Dad)? Ahh, lots of questions: But can’t wait to watch S2 of Beauty and The Beast!! #BATB #TenSevenThirteen

4. Larissa says:

Will we see an EPIC VinCat kiss? Please help! I’m antsy!

5. ruthjc says:

More Beauty and the Beast please! Truly never enough information about this show & we would love to hear what you got to see! BATB all the way!

6. Melinda Griffith says:

You have an advanced copy of the premiere episode of Beauty and the Beast??!!?? I would give just about anything to watch that right now! How far into the ep does Cat see Vincent again? Are they together at the end of it? Does Vincent beast out or exhibit any of his new abilities? Are there any funny exchanges between JT and Tess? Does Gabe get anyone pregnant? Please tell us everything! We beasties are dying to know!

7. ean says:

YUP ~ you ARE terrible for not watching my favorite CW show ~ Beauty and the Beast…yet. ;) SO you need to make up for it with a Beastilicious recap OK? I hate spoilers so I don’t really want to know anything about my precious VinCat altho I can’t wait for them to reunite ~ I guess the only question I have is ~ how the hell did Vincent get so much SWOONIER for Season 2? GUSH…!!

8. Steph says:

BATB: how is the lack of the precinct going to factor in the show; where is Vincent’s scar? Will he have flashbacks of Cat?

9. Twitter Cat says:

What’s going on at the precinct?! I’ve been busy looking for Vincent and haven’t been there in a while. Where’s Joe?

10. Beastigirl says:

Q for BatB:
    is Gabe Beast off.. in other words, is his DNA normal again / cured

11. Ina says:

I can’t believe you didn’t watch the premiere ep of Beauty and the Beast. I know I would have immediately because I can’t wait for S2 to start. I wanna know everything. About what happened with Vincent and on which mission he is. What did they do to his memory and when will we have our so much needed romantic Vincat moments. I hope the writers will give us a great and dramatic story. The acting and the chemistry are already great so they only have to continue it. I love the cast and BatB!

12. elodie says:

I want to know more about Vincent and Catherine …#BeautyAndTheBeast !

13. Debs says:

How have JT and Cat’s lives been without Vincent?
    How does Gabe figure into team VinCat now?
    Do we get to see who the head of M is?
    Most importantly will Beasties be happy at the end of E01S2??

14. Are you crazy? I would have watched all 3 of them but the BATB dvd would be worn out by now! I want to know EVERYTHING….but I guess if I can only name one thing then it is…..will there be a VINCAT ROMANTIC MOMENT?…..be careful when you watch though Vincent is looking SO HOT this season he might just MELT your screen! Oh and Austin Basis said we will need Tissues & Tums this season so make sure you have those to hand before you watch :-)

15. Debbie says:

Will Vincent in time know Catherine and the love they shared?

16. Daniel says:

I want to know if Kol or Finn will appear in the originals episode on a flashback ?

17. @VyC_Ot1 says:

I only want to know if Evan Marks (Max Brown) come back to the show.

18. @VyC_Ot1 says:

I only want to say if Evan Marks (Max Brown) come back to the show.

19. marixbellax33 says:

Will Stelena over shadow all the Delena moments in the TVD episode!? My only concern. #TeamDelena also how’s Nina and Ian’s chemistry!?

20. marixbellax33 says:

21. Olivia says:

Catherine and Vincent got together fairly quickly in the second season. Are the writers/producers planing on doing the same thing this year? Since Vincent’s memory is gone. Which I assume is not permanent.

22. Mickey says:

How will they explain the disappearance of Vincent’s scar? And will Vincent be a danger to Cat if he is reprogrammed and doesn’t remember her?

23. Sarah says:

Please talk about Stefan/Silas/Paul Wesley. He gets hotter every year, and his acting continues to blow me away.

24. di says:

I want to know everything about Vincent and Cat

25. Lisa Michele says:

Will Vincent have absolutely no memory of Catherine and JT? How will Heather be written out?

26. MK says:

Is Vincent living in his own bachelor pad, away from JT?

27. Ana says:

On a scale from 1 to flawless how flawless are Damon and Elena in the season premiere of the Vampire Diaries!? And how cute are Damon and Jeremy’s scenes!? ha thanks!

28. Kirsty says:

The Originals: How many flashbacks will Rebekah be included in?

29. Victoria_BATB says:

It will be great to finally know if BATB writers respond to Beasties’ appeal to Bring Evan Marks Back on BATB…

30. ragul says:

WHAT IS HIS MISSION FOR VIN???
    #BATB ????

31. yolyco says:

I have many questions about #BATB….

Does Catherine find Vincent more then once?

I know there’s a kiss between them..is it a dream or is the kiss real?

Does the episode end on upside or low?

Do we find out how Gabe was saved?

Do we find out who the real head of M is?

Do we find out how Catherine’s dad dies? Not the real one Daddy Chandler

Those are just a few…but you asked..be prepared for Beasties wrath!

32. Riley says:

Want to hear about Stefan/Silas/stelena please.

33. Elizabeth says:

How much will affect to J.T. the Vincent’s memory loss?