Ever since news broke that Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels would be reprising their roles as Lloyd and Harry in Dumb and Dumber To, the sequel to the 1994 comedy classic Dumb and Dumber, fans have been itching to see the two actors back in action. Well, thanks to the powers of social media, we finally can! (So you’re saying there’s a chance…)
Yesterday Jeff Daniels tweeted a set photo of the (in)famous pair complete with signature hair ‘dos and attire. Daniels has teased that the sequel is chock full of crazy, and that got us thinking about what kind of shenanigans Lloyd and Harry might’ve gotten themselves into since 1994. Here are our guesses:
1. Lloyd and Harry did end up getting on the national bikini tour bus — to borrow some change.
2. The duo opened a line of menswear inspired by their oh-so-chic blue and orange tuxedos. Surprisingly, the line never took off.
3. After falling in love with Aspen’s lifestyle, Lloyd opened a ski lodge back home in Providence, Rhode Island. Much like the clothing line, the lodge, named Petey after their beloved (and beheaded parakeet), was a flop.
4. Lloyd becomes an unofficial spokesman for Samsonite. Samsonite is not amused.
5. Lloyd joins Twitter as @Big_Gulp, while Harry takes @prettybirdmockingyeah.
Are you excited for this sequel?