‘Beauty and the Beast:’ Vincent in chains — EXCLUSIVE PHOTO

By Nuzhat Naoreen | 9:32 am on September 23, 2013
Courtesy of the CW

Courtesy of the CW

Beauty and the Beasts’ Vincent (Jay Ryan) and Cat (Kristin Kreuk) may be set to reunite in season two, but it certainly won’t be easy.

In this exclusive photo from the premiere—which picks up three months after the finale—a scar-free Vincent is chained to a chair and surrounded by gunmen. Don’t expect much relief when he’s finally set free though. Vincent—who was abducted by Muirfield last season—will return as  a “supercharged beast on a mysterious mission.” Oh, and he won’t have any memory of his past. How’s that for complicated?
There is however a slight silver—okay fine, more like bronze—lining. With Vincent off the rails, it’ll be up to Cat to play hero. The detective will have to balance figuring out what caused Vincent’s change, and trying to solve the secrets swirling around her own life.
Luckily, our beauty has brains, so we’re hoping it won’t take too long for her to solve the case.

Beauty and the Beast returns to the CW on Oct. 7 at 9pm on the CW. Are you excited for the new season? How do you want this storyline to play out?

1. […] ‘Beauty and the Beast:’ Vincent in chains – EXCLUSIVE PHOTO (peopleschoice.com) […]

2. […] ‘Beauty and the Beast:’ Vincent in chains – EXCLUSIVE PHOTO (peopleschoice.com) […]

3. Mercedes says:

Realmente es una serie fantástica, que mejora según avanza. Me permite hacer una lectura de la trama y los personajes a distintos niveles, y eso me encanta. Tiene acción, humor, emoción, sorpresa y mucho ingenio ¡un gusto! Deseamos que la temporada 2 llegue pronto a España. Gracias.

4. LW says:

I am very excited and counting down the days until season 2. I love this show, the writers, the actors, the crew, everyone does a fantastic job! I hope Vincent remembers Cat soon, and I am very curious about Cat’s “father”! I can’t wait!

5. Keri says:

I cannot wait for S2! BATB is such a good show. If it was on Fox everyone would be talking about it but because it is on CW no one takes it, or its amazing actors, seriously. Vincat forever!!!

6. LongfellowDeeds says:

I am so excited to see season 2! Thoroughly enjoyed season 1- characters have fantastic chemistry – and can’t wait for October 7th. Thanks for showing this teaser picture.

7. Dayanna says:

Carefull is the Beast!!!!!. Looking forward to see the hottest couple on TV Jay Ryan and kristin kreuk Beauty and the Beast Season premier Oct 7.. Thank u PCA for the pic.

8. Pamela says:

Thanks for the picture and news! We are anxious for all information regarding Season 2 of Beauty and the Beast. Impatiently waiting season premier 10/7!!!

9. nika says:

2 more week until this brilliant show is back! Thank for the coverage and looking forward to more!

Also, can a man be more sexy that this one? <3

10. Maria says:

Thank you so much for posting a spoiler image our new Beast! I am salivating for the new episode! If its ready why cant they just show it now?
    Loved & supported season 1 & have monitored all the info from comic con. I really excited to see all the new changes, new characters, format, no scar, light makeup beast and his reunion with his Beauty! I think Jay Ryan & Kristen Kreuk KILL IT as their characters with their intense chemistry and the supporting cast & crew are just amazing. Love so much how they interact with the fans. Oct 7 cant come soon enough!

11. beastly beauty says:

Thanks for the pic and the media coverage, can’t wait to see S@ ready to ROAR!

12. Zouza Hami says:

So looking forward to Supercharged Beast! Super motivated Beauty ready to jump in and save her LOVE! Super charged @BATBWriters, ready to take Beasties on a roller coaster ride as usual. We are so ready for season 2.

13. Catharine says:

I am more than excited for the new season to start! I can’t wait to see how Vincent has changed after his time back with Muirfield, and how being a supercharged beast with his own agenda affects his relationship with Catherine. I definitely want to learn more about Muirfield. Thanks for posting this photo and tease about what we can expect when the show returns. It is going to be a long two weeks!

14. AndADog says:

Can’t wait for October 7! Thank you for covering BATB–I hope new viewers will tune in!

15. Maggie says:

Looking so forward to an intense season full of drama, action, thriller, and last but definitely NOT least, romance between the T.V.’s favourite couple.

16. DROMIS says:

Thanks for the preview! The wait was long but already in 14 days comes the premiere!Beauty and the beast is a show full of romance and incredible action..THANKS for Supporting our BatB !!

17. BritCroft says:

SO EXITED ! Thank you for this so good quality picture ! makes me even more exited !
    SOOOOOON

#batb for the win =}

18. Padyn says:

OOOH Yess thank you so much for the exclusive pic. I need the new season ASAP. I’m going crazy with out it. Thank you so much again. :D

19. BritCroft says:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PREMIERE !!!!
    #BATB, oct 7 !

So exited about a more beastly beast !

20. […] – exclusive picture by People’s Choice Awards […]

21. Wilma says:

Beasties are all looking forward to a great S2 of #BATB. Thank you for this article,the show is changing in so many ways,and I am looking forward to the new Beast, new guest actors,new story line,action and of course-Romance!

22. Mickey says:

If they have to keep him chained up, I’m guessing no matter what they did to him, he’s still not Muirfield’s best friend. Looking forward to the new beast!

23. Romina Simonetta says:

Thank you so much for thinking about us and our need for news! It’s getting really difficult to wait so pictures and stuff like that help. Very excited about Beauty and the Beast 2.0

24. DICKENSHALL says:

Love the picture, thank you. I am ready for a supercharged beast, memory or no memory. Excited for the pick-up in pace and action scenes. The mouth-watering romance is a given. Oct 7 cannot get here soon enough. THANKS AGAIN for supporting our show.

Continuing the Discussion

1. Beauty and the Beast Fansite linked to this post on September 23, 2013

[…] – exclusive picture by People’s Choice Awards […]

2. Beauty and the Beast – Who am I? (S2E01) | TV And Comics linked to this post on October 8, 2013

3. Beauty and the Beast – Kidnapped (S2E02) | TV And Comics linked to this post on October 15, 2013