Fall TV Face-Off: What will you watch on Tuesday nights?

By Nuzhat Naoreen | 10:53 am on September 17, 2013

NewGirl-Nick-Jess-Featured

As the fall TV season officially gets underway, we want to know what you’re planning to watch. Yes, we understand, making a commitment ain’t easy, especially when there are so many new and returning comedies, dramas and reality shows competing for your attention. Still, your DVR can only take so much. So, please, give the poor thing a break and declare your allegiances now.

From ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Fox’s New Girl and CW’s The Originals, there’s plenty of exciting fare on fall TV Tuesdays. But what will you watch? Take our poll(s) below.

New shows are starred and half-hour series are noted.

Check out the Fall TV Face-Off results for Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays.

1. Grace says:

Supernatural season 9! I can’t wait! I’m excited for many things, but I am most looking forward to some major character development, and more Dean and Castiel moments. I live for those moments. Seriously, they keep me going (add that to the list of reasons why I need a life outside of tumblr and television). Let’s hope we get some actual confirmation of Dean/Cas this season!

2. Raven says:

Sons of Anarchy really should be a listed as an option for Tuesday night at 10pm.

3. Patty says:

Supernatural!!!! definitively I watch SPN on Tuesdays nights. I love this amazing and original tv series.Im looking forward to watch the season 9 ya!!!!!!!!!

4. sehrish ahmed says:

definitely supernatural,becoz i love it,other shows are also good but spn has its own precious place in my life and i m sure it has a millions billions of fan throughout the world,i am desperately waiting for spn 9 and disappointed by the fact that it may have only 10 seasons but i want it to stay young forever……..,we don’t want it to end,its a request to eric kripke that please please don’t write its end,let it rock for ever and ever until jared and jensen got tired and get old.:( sorry but we can’t see its end,becoz ENDINGS ARE HARD.:(

5. Ash says:

Come one Season 9 of Supernatural!! Can NOT wait!! Need my dose of Team Free Will!

6. Louie says:

I am counting the days until Supernatural. Still going strong after 8 seasons. Can’t wait!!

7. Sue says:

Supernatural looking forward to that at 9:00 on tuesday nights. Are there other shows on besides that one? Bring on S9 please the wait is killing me.

8. Kara says:

Supernatual and Sam and Dean all the way!

9. Halle says:

I can’t wait for season 9 of supernatural! Especially since Misha is a regular again! Hopefully some good team free will and dean/Cas scenes this season!

10. theothershoedrops says:

Man, Carver knows what he’s doing, this looks epic! I hope we get to see Sam, Dean and Castiel united later in the season. I love those three together.

11. 24601 says:

The promo was awesome, Supernatural s9 will kick so much ass. More Winchester shenanigans! More Castiel! Fallen angels!(!!) Death, Charlie, Garth and Bobby will be back! I CAN’T WAIT.

12. Elena says:

Supernatural of course!!!CAN’T WAIT!!!Season 9 is gonna be the best :D

13. mani says:

I need 8th of Oct now!
    I can not wait for SPN season 9

14. Amynion says:

It’s gotta be Supernatural! Sam, Dean and Castiel all the way :D The promos have had me on the edge of my seat, October can’t come fast enough! I’m really looking forwards to having Team Free Will back on my screen. Looks like we’re in for some heartwrenching moments between the brothers, and an awesome (probably heart breaking) exploration of Castiel’s humanity. My heart’s had a break over summer, I’m not sure it’ll cope!

Chicago Fire’s also going to get a look in. Poor Casey! :( I get a feeling they’re going the Casey/Dawson route, which isn’t my cup of tea. But I’m sure it’ll be worth watching, especially if Mills comes back. Oh the drama :D

15. Megan says:

Looking forward to Supernatural. Castiel Sam, Dean.

16. jess says:

the promo was kinda dull, but i’m still looking forward to the season! can’t wait for cas to reunite with the boys, he belongs with them imo.

17. Anna says:

I’m really looking forward to Castiel’s story as a human this season on Supernatural! I hope we’ll see lots of Dean/Cas/Sam working together as TeamFreeWill again soon!

18. Castiel4ever says:

Can’t wait to see Castiel and his journey to being human, he is such an awesome and amazing character. The wait is excruciating, team free will reunite now!

19. starshelle says:

Definitely Supernatural on Tuesdays. :) I’m especially excited to see what will happen with Castiel and the fallen angels, and I’m curious how Dean will help Sam get out of his current predicament. I know Castiel will be apart from Dean and Sam initially, but I’m glad they’ll at least be communicating via phone, and I look forward to their eventual reunion. Then there’s Kevin, Abaddon, Crowley, Charlie, Jody Mills returning. Very excited to see all these characters again!

20. Jenn says:

I’m watching SHIELD and Supernatural for sure. I gotta have my fix of Marvel and I am so excited to see what happens to Castiel. I mean, Dean and Sam too, but Cas is really the reason I’m watching!

21. Lisa says:

Supernatural! Been super excited for this season as soon as I realized Misha Collins had been upgraded to a regular again on the show. I can’t wait to see Castiel in episode 1 and hope to see him back with Dean and Sam sooner rather than later.

22. CastielLover says:

I’ve been watching New Girl in the past, but since Supernatural is moving to Tuesday nights- Sorry New Girl!

I have to watch and see my favorite (fallen) angel and what the new season brings for him and cross my fingers and hope like crazy that he’s reunited soon with Dean and Sam. Team Free Will was what made Supernatural Season 5 a favorite for me and many others. I can’t wait for more Castiel and hope to see the Cas/Dean relationship strengthened this season along with seeing Dean and Sam and their awesome brotherly bond.

23. DMFNY says:

Can’t wait to see Sam & Dean in the new season of Supernatural! The new promo looks fantastic. Dean saying to Sam “There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you” sums up what Supernatural has been about since day one. I love our two boys!

24. kelios says:

So excited for S9 of Supernatural after seeing the extended promo! ‘There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you’ brought literal tears to my eyes, and we haven’t even gotten the ep yet–I just can’t wait to find out what’s happening with Sam and Dean. Love these guys!

Continuing the Discussion

1. Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres September 24 - Scoops! Magazine - Scoops! Magazine linked to this post on September 18, 2013

[…] Fall TV Face-Off: What will you watch on Tuesday nights? […]

2. [THE ORIGINALS] COSA GUARDEREMO IL MARTEDI’? | The Vampire Diaries Italia linked to this post on September 19, 2013

[…] Vogliamo farlo vincere? Votiamo!! QUI. […]