It’s Showtime: Tune in Tonight!!

By People's Choice | 4:36 am on January 11, 2012

Today’s the day. Are you ready? Check in with us on CBS tonight at 9/8c. Now who can you expect to see? So far we have Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Cuba Gooding Jr., Cory Monteith, David Boreanaz, Angus T. Jones, Don Cheadle, Ginnifer Goodwin, Julianne Hough, Terrence Howard, Busy Phillips, Rob Schneider, Sharon Osbourne, Liam Hemsworth, Alyson Hannigan, Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs, Zachary Levi, Jennifer Morrison, Matt Bomer, Elisha Cuthbert, Pauley Perrette and Vanessa Hudgens — just to name a few. And let’s not forget about Rob Pattinson. Confirmed guest. Doesn’t get too much better than that. Plus Demi Lovato and Faith Hill singing. I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you that I know for a fact there will also be some astonishing surprises. Plus the buzz on PCA host Kaley Cuoco is amazing – this young lady’s got comedic chops and style for days, and I can tell you right now you’re in for a treat.

Do join us tonight because it’s going to be a great show that’s actually all about YOU and what YOU’VE chosen. And it’ll be fun. And funny. And then of course there are the clothes. When else do the People actually get to select what they want – and it actually happens? Pretty much tonight only. See you there.

Today’s poll:  Happy People’s Choice Awards Day!  Which of these stars slated to attend are you most excited to see?

1) Ewan McGregor

2) Ellen DeGeneres

3) Lea Michele

4) Neil Patrick Harris

1. Kev blake says:

seriously insulting!!! people choice….. supernatural being snubbed was uncalled for amazing how many viewers you will lose due to this…you probably think its just a few numbers you will lose anyway

2. Tracy says:

I don’t understand why you didn’t invite the cast of Supernatural. Because you didn’t think they would win? Or because it’s not as “popular” as House, Grey’s Anatomy, or Vampire Diaries? Well it’s quite pathetic. I mean it’s one thing for them not being able to go, because of filming, but the fact that you didn’t even invite them is really infuriating. And I don’t even understand how ‘Favorite Network TV Drama’ wasn’t even included in the award show. I mean that’s one of the main categories of the show. I hope you all understand how disappointed us Supernatural fans are. Jared, Jensen, and the whole cast and crew of Supernatural work so hard and they’re getting the chance to be recognized for it, but you don’t even really include it in the show, let alone invite the cast. Supernatural really deserves a public apology for this.

3. Brenda says:

I live in the UK and have been watching enews cover of the PCA’s. Of course they didn’t mention Supernatural either. I feel none of you truly expected the show to win, well fooled you didn’t we.

I also saw Ian Somerhalder on the red carpet, saying thank you to the fans for him being there…oh dear, he/they didn’t win…SUPERNATURAL DID.

Do you honestly think you can bring yourselves to apologise to the cast and crew of supernatural, and the fans after all we were the ones that voted non stop to show our dedication.

Do you know how much you’ve hurt everybody. Okay its not the end of the world, but you stage it, you ask for us to vote…so come on, please do something about it.

4. Angie says:

Has anyone noticed that many of the posts of many Supernatural fans have disappeared? Maybe Leviathians ate them? I’m talking about respectful posts that focus on the displeasure about Supernatural being snubbed by PCA. Am I surprised? No. Somehow I’m thinking fewer PEOPLE’s will be watching this show next year. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Supernatural is not on any list of nominations next year either. What better way to prevent this from happening again huh? I’m sure if Good Wife had gotten the best Drama win, we would have seen the whole cast and crew there and heard many speeches. However, I highly doubt that PCA has learned any lesson here.

5. LS Gentry says:

I was quite displeased with the lack of recognition which Supernatural received during the 2012 People’s Choice Awards, particularly for the Best TV Drama Award. This competition purports itself to be a celebration of the creative entertainment which people like most. While it is true that Supernatural has a very avid fan base, this fact should not be held as a detriment to Supernatural, but should instead be recognized as a testament to how much love and commitment the cast, crew, writers, and directors put into this fantastic show. It is true Supernatural is not a show which every television consumer would enjoy, but it is an intriguing and inventive piece of entertainment which deserves the recognition the people tried to provide to them.

I hope you consider these types of actions in the future. The integrity of the PCA’s is definitely in question and continued actions such as these will certainly relegate the PCA’s to another forgotten awards show that is no longer respected or remembered by the people and therefore by the networks as well.

6. Victoria says:

The Best is Vampire Diaries and Ian Somerhalder(<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3) forever.

7. Lee says:

You will look and Your hair will “thanks” You
    Use this Black Caviar Mask

8. G.W says:

Why wasn’t Supernatural aired?

I never watched this award show until now only to find out that the show I voted for and waited to see on stage did not air.

This is ridiculous

9. Gio says:

Apologize to the supernatural crew nowwwww !!!

10. Jane says:

Why hasn’t an official apology been released yet about your discriminatory behavior to the Supernatural cast and fans? No supernatural fan will rest until you have! this whole situation is ridiculous! I can’t believe discrimination is still so prominent, even to the winners of two of your awards…Peoples Choice Awards you are seriously pathetic!

11. Ivanna says:

Hey PCA…GO SCREW YOURSELF…can’t even give the recognition they deserve to the best show on television, Supernatural. Hope you’re having fun with the hate mail!

12. Shireen.M says:

I think Ellen DeGeneres should win Best Daytime TV Host every Year… She’s BEAUTIFUL and the Best out of all of them!!

• Linda says:

I agree! She is amazing! She and Morgan Freeman were 2 of the VERY few class acts in the whole program. The whole program primarily was written, I am sure, for Jr High mentality. I will NEVER waste my time again on such a trashy show!

13. Esther says:

I just came to say to Liz Warner & the PCA lords that if you think you did a good job and the show was a success, then you’re seriously kidding yourselves! Last year was a disaster, despite Queen Latifah’s best efforts, and this year you effed up again, even though it’s not Kaley Cuoco’s fault! So, you better get it together or you’ll cease to exist! You failed miserably and the People won’t stand for it!

14. Deanna says:

If you think we’ll let you live down this blatant disrespect of our show Supernatural you are dreaming. You don’t even have an excuse for not mentioning Favorite Network TV Drama when you presented Favorite Comedy and Favorite New shows. What could be the reason? Lack of time? That would be like cutting out the Best Picture category out of the Oscars for lack of time. You presented this award on stage every year. How come this year was the exception? Because the shows YOU preferred didn’t win?

15. Tammy says:

I was very disappointed that we had to watch a commercial about CVS when it wasn’t commercial time….THEN they ran low on time and I never did get to find out who the other competitors were for best new comedy……they worked hard, they deserved to be acknowledge. They did the same thing to one other category involving drama. That showed a real lack of class. Can you imagine them doing that at the Oscars? sorry….ran out of time doing our awkwardly stupid skits, we’re just going to announce the winners…and Faith Hill? She’s old enough to be the mother for most of the voting age population….and I like her but come on…and I guess now we know how white trashy the industry thinks of us. When it comes to a show for us, it’s like a backyard BBQ compared to the ritsie Oscars. And what really lit my ass up?????????
    Morgan Freeman was a class act in his speech. I really thought DiNiro should of got it, but Freeman’s speech was the best I’ve heard in a long time……now this is where I’m pissed……come on ladies join me….WHY NO FEMALE ICONS????? Betty was there, it would of been just one more climb up the steps!
    And the MS: she’s cute, but for having acting skills she sucked. If you put her up against Carrie Underwood at the Country Music Awards….no comparison!!
    And Carrie came from Idol with no acting background!

16. Charlotte says:

Did you even read all the comments? Most of them were regarding to the disrectful treatment to Supernatural. Where are your answers to the questions? We want an explanation.
    I say: next year we (the Supernatural fandom) nominate SPN for best drama tv show AND for best sci/fi show AND J. Ackles and/or J. Padalecki for best drama actor. WE make them win again and then let´s see if you dare to not invite the cast again. And we could do this for many years. Now it´s your turn to answer! So: ANSWER!

17. Ashley says:

So very proud of our family at Supernatural! Congratulations on both of your well deserved wins! I was so looking forward to seeing you, cast and crew, walk down that red carpet! Just cannot believe that you never got the chance since you were not invited! You were the reason I voted…the reason I tuned into the red carpet online… the reason I sat through two hours of the PCA awards. Your best drama award was not even mentioned on air! Your acceptance video that you made for all of your fans not was shown on the network broadcast for either award!! Shame on you PCA- you owe a great big apology to the Supernatural cast, crew and fandom!

18. Jackie says:

Congrats to Supernatural for winning favorite Network drama AND sci-fi/fantasy show. They deserved the win. Very dissapointed they weren’t at the show and their clip wasn’t even shown. I think the PCA owe the SPN fans an apology.

19. Leigh says:

I want an answer as to why Jared and Jensen were not there to claim their award. I am completely disappointed.

20. Nancy says:

21. Court says:

I wonder what you were actually thinking not inviting the cast of Supernatural who won 2 awards, one of which being for favorite network drama? Not only is it blatant disrespect towards the show, but it also disappointed a large number of people who had spent their time voting for the show to win. It’s obvious that if any other show had won (ie. The Vampire Diaries) they would have been on stage to accept their award. As it was the PEOPLE’S choice, the people should have been allowed to see them accept the award. Otherwise, why should we bother even watching the award show?

22. Stephanie says:

All these ridiculously paid people were voted on by there fan’s and half of them didn’t even show up to accept their award or even send in a video acceptance. Come on this proves that they don’t care, they’ll be paid an enormous bank roll without the thought on how they got where they are.

23. Stella says:

I seriously think that PCA needs to apologise with Supernatural crew and fans…
    They won two awards and not only they were not invited, but their thanks you video was aired only when there was the Red Caropet, and not on air!!

24. Loz says:

What a disappointment not to see Supernatural accept the two Awards they one. Unbelievebale that they were not event invited. PCA owes them and the fans a massive apology. Wont be watching this show again. lost all credibility.

25. Paula says:

What happened to Supernatural? Are you guys serious? They won two awards and weren’t even invited? Have you seen the ammount of fans the show has? But I guess it’s not really about people loving it, is it? This is ridiculous.

26. Isleofskye says:

Supernatural wins the most important PCA TV Award for Best Network Drama and the two leading actors don’t even get invited to accept the award!
    It’s an utter disgrace!

There are fans world- wide, myself included, who voted for the show, hoping it would win! It did, but the win gets brushed under the carpet because obviously the wrong show won in Hollywood’s opinion.

If it had been any other show the protagonists would have been invited.
    Supernatural is always ignored by the “powers that be” and this is only the most recent example.
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

27. Ionce enjoyed the pca but know more. how they could snub supernatural is beyond me,this show has the most talented and giving acters anywhere.they should have been front and center to receive award.both of these young men are imensley talented and im ashamed of the pca i will not watch next year even if spn is nominated again because in my book they will remain winners and have nothing to prove to anyone and if this wasnt enough johnny depp was snubbed so that shows me things were screwd up big time johnny is and always will be a winner these people were the only reason i watched the show. PCA you really sucked.

28. Linda says:

I have 2 things to say about Kaley Cocuo; f___ing pick a hair color already! Secondly, what’s up with the God awful posture? It’s VERY distracting. Otherwise I think she did a good job!

I have one thing to say about show. Cut out all the crap, not one of little ‘skits’ were even remotely funny! I would have MUCH rather seen the rest of the winners! I want to see each & every award given out & the nominees names! Just handing the award to Stacie what ever her last name is from Castle & saying it won best drama award, was really lame! I love that show & glad it won (& about time for Nathan Fillon!), but I would have liked to seen the other nominees too! Ugh! Good thing I DVR’d this program so I could cut through all the crap!

29. chris says:

I think its such bullcrap. Its what the people want and to have Supernatural not only win sci fi award for show but best Drama a big award and not mention it . That is ridiculous .You guys at PCA’S DROP THE BALL

30. dustin says:

where was the cast of supernatuarl two awards ,and they invited ,then why even put the on there ,what didnt think they would win , well we the fans showed u, its a great show that doesnt get any respect , the hell with u people choice awards

31. SicOfIt says:

I’m Sic Of It. The two black guys at the end of the show just have to try and start something by making 3, count them, three racial remarks and then are so rude to not even give the right name of the show that won. It’s “How I met your Mother”, not “How I met your Momma”. HOW RUDE !!!

32. WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE TO SUPERNATURAL THEY WORK THERE FANS INCLUDING ME SPENT DAYS VOTING FOR OUR SHOW AND THEN NOT TO EVEN INVITE THEM TO THE ACTUAL SHOW IS JUST PLAIN OUT WRONG AND SAD I BELIEVE THAT PCA OWES SUPERNATURAL A BIG SORRY NOT ONLY TO THEM BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHICH THE SHOW IS CALLED PEOPLES CHOICE AWARDS I’M VERY UPSET THAT THEY DID THAT TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHO WON SHAME ON YOU PCA WON’T WATCH ANY THAT’S FOR SURE

33. geo says:

What a disgusting display of commercialism and ridiculousness!
    “Oh, look what I went thru today to get ready for tonite!”
    “And now, a commercial for another stupid CBS (dare I say) comedy show.”
    What a waste of air-time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Rabndi says:

That is crap how Supernatural won two awards but they didn’t get an invite to go. They had Nina and Ian from the Vampire Diaries so why not Jared and Jensen. Seriously they never get the respect that they deserve I mean they are great actors. Supernatural is a great show and they should have been invited. As for the show there were a few funny parts but it was ruined with what they did to supernatural.

35. Dee says:

Why wasn’t the cast of Supernatural honored during the live broadcast? After all, they won best network drama and sci-fi show? I heard that there was a 40 second video that aired on the red carpet with their acceptance speech, what? Those are two of your biggest categories. In any other award show, that video would have been shown when their categories were being announced. Instead you wasted time during the broadcast on what was basically commercials and frivolous things? Who’s brilliant idea was that? Also, it is posted online that Supernatural’s cast and crew were not even invited to the ceremony. What, were too embarrassed that they won over the other ‘major’ shows on the network tv? Just take a look at the all the blogs online, the fans of Supernatural are outraged. We voted for them and they won, someone should have been there, invited there, to accept those awards. We are all waiting for an explanation.

36. Linda says:

Good Lord! The whole show was so totally juvenile that it was a horrible backdrop for some really talented people! What was with Adam Sandler? He was moronic! I love his acting, but what a dope tonight! The attempts at comedy by the presenters were pathetic! The whole program was a total waste of time! Grow up, writers and producers! Not everyone is 12 years old.

37. Anita says:

PCA was disappointing this year. Maybe spending less time on mundane stuff like a host getting ready, spoofs by some shows, and more awards actually showing the best drama (Castle) instead of just handing them the award.

38. revolution says:

Oh my word, who produced this show….and Maroon 5 won…oh please, get some culture….how about the up and coming band Mumford and Sons, who have been nominated for 4 grammys and since the Peoples Choice UN-INVITED Russell Brand to the show and Katy decided not to go, maybe they just pulled her name out of the list….who knows…..Adam….wow, really. I bet he just wrote that speech while he was sitting in the audience, I mean how much more famous can he be…..am watching the show now and the skits are really stupid……

39. Sarah says:

This is the Peoples Choice Awards right? “Peoples” “choice” the people voted for Supernatural. The people expected they would be invited. How could they not be sent invitations when they were the winners of two categories? This is hollywood snubbing at its finest! My friends and I ONLY watched the awards tonight in the hopes of seeing the Supernatural cast accept an award WE the fans spent hours every night voting for! If you released the number of votes each show in each category got, im sure Supernatural was vote on far more than anything else in any other category.
    This whole situation disgusts me! Shame on you “Hollywood Choice Awards”! im never watching these awards in the future, nor are my children, and I will make sure to tell everyone I know how horribly you discriminate.

40. Tricia says:

I think the cast and crew of Supernatural deserve a HUGE apology from the people of the PCA’s!!!! They work their butts off for this FANTASTIC show and this is the thanks they get?!? TOTAL crap!! I agree we should boycott the PCA’s next year! Screw them!!

41. redkem1 says:

Kaley did a great job hosting tonight!!!! Loved the opening skit!!!

I am very upset that SO many of the categories were not given the respect, to be given out and announced on the show itself!! It should have been 3 hours, if time was the problem. Only showed a repeat of Criminal Minds was shown, before the awards show. Love and always watch Criminal Minds, but a repeat tonight was not needed, instead of extending the show to accomodate everyone.

I am also very upset with this website this year!! It kept making me login on almost every page, on which I tried to do somehthing. It also wouldn’t take my correct login many times. This caused me time and problems, with trying to vote, on the nominees section!!!!! I wonder how many other people had this same problem, therfore, affecting the voting!! An example: The poll asking the choice of the highest paid music tours- U2, Elton John, Lady Gaga or Bon Jovi… Bon Jovi won 77%!!!!!! Bon Jovi had the #1 Tour of 2010 and earned more than Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry COMBINED!!!!!! I could vote there okay. So, I really believe too many people did not get to vote for Bon Jovi in the VOTE section, like I couldn’t.

I enjoyed the show, with the exceptions above!!!

Thank you for all the hard work you all put into the huge effort!

42. Jo says:

Diane You assume too much. I don’t hate anyone. I simply have a right to my own opinion as do we all.

43. Mary says:

Why wasn’t the cast of Supernatural presented their awards in person? They won two awards! Obviously the viewers wanted to see them. Them not being there to accept the awards ruined the show for me.

44. Kurtis says:

Someone needs to make a petition to boycott for next year due to them screwing ‘Supernatural’ over.. Looks like the PCA were rooting for ‘The Vampire Diaries’ to win since they actually invited them…

45. risenshine22 says:

So you were too ashamed to announce the Winners of Best TV Drama and Best SciFi show properly? Shame upon you.
    For those who missed it during the red carpet clips and never will find it on your website: it’s SUPERNATURAL!!!!

46. Delbie says:

SCREW YOU PCA FOR SCREWING OVER ‘SUPERNATURAL’!!! EVERYONE BOYCOTT THIS CRAPFEST NEXT YEAR, AND TEACH THEM A LESSON!!!

47. Susan Gordon says:

How could you not invite the Cast of supernatural? They wont BEST Drama AND BEST Sci/fi…they won 2 awards and you didnt even invite them? why did you snub them? isnt it supposed to be the PEOPLES choice? I am so disappointed in this awards show. It proves to me its more about “who you know” then “who the people want to see” you should be ashamed of yourself.Supernatural fans “THE PEOPLE” will NEVER forget this snub NEVER

48. Therese says:

Interesting show. Loved Kaley. Not so crazy about the Choices made in which awards to show and which were either glossed over or not mentioned at all. Johnny Depp received 2 awards – did I miss them being awarded? Thought I was watching for him. Also, Supernatural got 2 awards – again, didn’t see them being awarded. Were they even invited to the event? Missed seeing anyone from the team there. I really am disappointed. The Supernatural fans were really trying to help their show get some recognition that it never gets from the other awards shows; we were hoping “The Peoples’ Choice” would be treat this fairly. We understand that “SciFi” isn’t treated the same as mainstream shows, but best Network Drama? Really?

49. Linda says:

I agree Supernatural wins 2 awards and not even invited and how about Johnny Depp!!!! Are you kidding me. He wins best actor and it wasn’t even announced either. Man I had to look all this up to find out. I only cared about those 2 things anyway.!

50. AStar says:

Wow why does faith hill keep singing a song that was released a long time ago by one republic. She’s killing the song in a very bad way!!!! Isn’t the rule of thumb if you can’t do it better then the original artist don’t do it at all???

51. Sara says:

I have never been so angry at an awards show in my life. I vote for hours, days, weeks for Supernatural, and yes they won TWO awards yet they get completely snubbed? This is inexcusable and completely ridiculous. The fans worked hard for the boys to have this win, and the boys work hard on amazing show and yet you deemed it not good enough to even give them an INVITE?

Good job People’s Choice, you woke the sleeping dragon that is the Supernatural fandom FAMILY. Im sure you all never realized how protective we are over our show eh?

52. rich says:

hey diane, i,m not actually prejudice or anything like that but jo was right,considering some that won over others. and come on, how many people do you think wants to see two men kiss?

53. Cindy says:

I cannot believe Supernatural wins TWO awards, Favorite TV Drama, which I thought was one of the big ones, and Favorite Sci/Fi show and you do not even INVITE them!!!!!! If it had been any other show would they have been there? You don’t even have the decentsy to have their acceptance speech on the live show, it’s on the Red Carpet show. That is not only a slam to the show but to the fans that spent hours voting on YOUR site. What were you thining??!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

54. Gia says:

The cast of Supernatural should have been present at that ceremony. They won two awards, one of which was Best Network Drama, and that didn’t warrant an invitation? What an absolute show of disrespect to not just the cast and crew, but to the (obviously) many fans that voted.

55. Silkom21 says:

I didn’t see the red carpet speech that the Supernatural guys gave :( You say the Supernatural cast wasn’t even invited?!? That’s terrible. I have never watched this show before and I should have used the time for my dissertation. It was pretty lame. I will vote but watching the show is probably out of the questionin the future. It is inconceivable to me that they would snub the nominees for both Best Drama and Sci-fi!

56. SHANIA BENISH says:

MY TWEETS AND POSTS:THIS IS RIGGED GLEE DIDN’T WIN WTHECK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like · · 2 seconds ago near Aurora

Shania Benish
    Woo whoo chick off of NCIS!
    Like · · 10 minutes ago near Aurora

Shania Benish
    Watching The People’s Choice Awards and it is being gay! This chick nobody knows won over 4 people off of The Harry Potter Cast GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    Like · · 27 minutes ago near Aurora
    Shania Benish and brides mades beat the hangover two retarded!
    26 minutes ago · Like

57. Tracie says:

Not inviting a show nominated in 2 categories (which won both) is insulting to the idea of The Peoples Choice. Congratulations Supernatural. You deserved both and totally outclassed those affiliated with the Peoples Choice Awards.

58. Raven says:

Shame on the organizers of this show. They took the “people” out of Peoples choice by not even inviting the winner of the best Network drama (and Scifi Drama). The back handed announcement for Supernatural was not only a snub of the show, but of the many fans who voted. My advice, don’t watch the show again and don’t buy the products that proliferated the show instead of the winners–at least then the advertisers might get the hint and force the show to handle the winners in an equal manner.

59. eak latham says:

would have liked to see johnny depp presented with his award this year would have enjoyed hearing what he had to say why was this left out of the show this year waited all night and no mention of mr depp wining or picture was very disappointed he always closes the show when he wins big mistake on peoples choice programing

60. Silkom says:

The show as a huge disappointment. I like Kaley,but the jokes she did were terrible. The singers wer mediocre (sorry Faith Hill). I wnated to see the aawards not STUPID skits and lame jokes. Kudos to Supernatural for winning 2 Best Category awards. Too bad I couldn’t see even one of them awarded!

61. Jonea Pierce says:

Are you freaking kidding me?! Supernatural wins in TWO categories….and you don’t even have them there. I will NEVER watch or vote for your sorry ass show again. Well Jared, Jensen, Jim, Misha, Sera, Erik….etc THE FANS LOVE YOU! We know you rock! Keep up the fantastic work!

62. diane again says:

Jo, you’re a hateful person. How many gay people do you THINK you saw? I recall five. Unless you think Betty White is a lesbian since she never remarried. Keep your hate to yourself.

63. Susan says:

Supernatural won Best Drama and Best Sci Fi show and you couldn’t even invite them and broadcast the win. How shameful.

64. Linda says:

You didn’t even INVITE!! the winners of the Best Favorite TV Drama to the awards show which was SUPERNATURAL? ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY? If you would have cut a lot of that stupid crap that you did air live, you would have had plenty of time to air the ‘red-carpet’ thank you speech that they made and was shown then. This is a huge mistake and you should apologize to at least Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles. I’ll vote if Supernatural and or Jared/Jensen is nominated but I will not be watching this show again.

65. Jo says:

Need to change the name to Gay people’s choice awards. Will never watch this show again. Sickening.

66. diane again says:

Um…again…Bob…IRELAND is where WATERFORD Crystal comes from. That is where the company is based and where they make ALL Waterford. Can’t get better crystal anywhere else.

67. Janet says:

Even though this was my first People’s Choice Awards show, it was gratifying to see Ellen win.

68. diane again says:

Um…you know that MOST of you people are complaining about what the PEOPLE/FANS nominated and voted for, right? It’s like not voting for President and then getting pissy about who won. The SHOW sucked, WHO was nominated and who won is the fault of the PEOPLE

69. Bob Spoon says:

Why are PCA awards made in Ireland instead of the U.S.A., I think this unfair to hard working Americans who are out of work. I hope this corrected in the future.

70. Crimson Myst says:

The people responsible for deciding not to air Jensen and Jarod’s acceptance video during the broadcast should be ashamed. The cast and crew of that show work very hard and do not get the recognition they deserve because they are a sci-fi show. They deserve a HUGE apology from the PCA for this disgusting show of disrespect.

71. z says:

I am very upset that the only African American host were 2 paired together and at the end of the show. Have we not come so far. Is our television watching not valued. That we are not even considered as host (and how many were there?), except as an afterthought at the very end? I am very insulted!!!

72. nia says:

We need an award for african american show …………Is so sad

73. diane says:

That was the WORST awards show ever. Kaley was great, but when I go to the website I don’t even remember seeing half of those awards presented. WHEN did Johnny Depp win? Where was fav cable drama? How come I found out Jimmy Fallon won on MY Twitter account? WTF??? Better make it three hours next year people; or just post the winners on line. I would like those two hours of my life back please.

74. Sam&Dean says:

What a total waste of time! I’d like to know what idiot decided that the only awards that matter were the comedy awards? I know that there is SUCH a huge amount of awards that not all can be presented or even mentioned, but maybe if so much time wasn’t wasted on useless “skits” and other crap there might be time to give a nod to more awards. One of my favorites shows won twice, but does anyone know that? NO, because we had to watch that annoying drivel about assigned seats. Not going to bother next year.

75. Carol says:

Once again, SUPERNATURAL got screwed over – they win two awards and don’t get mentioned except for the pitiful PLL girls rushing through the ‘winners’ that weren’t good enough for precious CBS

76. Ashley says:

I am very disappointed with this show. I loved the hosting and even some of the presenters were funny. However, I am confused why you announced all of the major Network TV categories live during the show, but omitted “Favorite Network TV Drama”? I understand omitting some of the other lesser-known awards, but every other category for Network TV anything (Drama actor, Drama actress, comedy actress, comedy actor) was shown on the air. It is rude and disrespectful to the fans and voters to do this. I understand that actors were shooting on location in Vancouver, but that does not matter. The show has been recognized by the fans and the PEOPLE and deserves the same recognition as everyone else.

77. Crimson Myst says:

PCA didn’t air Supernatural’s winning Favourite Network Drama during the broadcast!!! WTHeck!! Total Fail! That is totally disrespectful!!!

78. Shannon says:

worst show ever! how do u not show best movie actor??!! MISTAKE of wasting 2 hours watching this show

79. Vanda says:

Love Haley as host!!! She’s a doll!!!

80. Janet says:

I’ve never heard of People’s Choice Awards, but I watched tonight and now I know to be looking for this next year. I really liked this show.

81. MICHELLE says:

I cant believe ONCE UPON A TIME didnt win. wtf???? It is the best show on tv.

82. anonymous says:

The writers for this award show should be fired,the award show has been a complete dissappointment, and not to mention a disaster. The performance’s were horrible. I think these award shows are out of hand and there are too many!!! This is identical to Teen Choice Awards! Really think about this next time you take up prime time television!!!

83. MistletoeGoddess says:

Stupidest choices of winner EVER! Other than NPH and Ellen, all the other winners SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84. Gabby says:

I LOVE YOU HOST!!!!!!!! EXSPELLY KALEY

85. Davis says:

Holy Crap, since when did the PCA become the “TCA” – TEEN CHOICE AWARDS??? Really easy to pick the winners this year . . .just pick the youngest/most popular among teens . . .and “A WINNER!” Are we back in high school? The whole awards thing really just dropped down QUITE a LOT of notches . . .I had to finally turn it off as it was really getting obnoxious . . .especially with all the nauseating/repulsive/and poorly promoted product placement and live commercials. Ugh . . . the sponsors just lost my vote too.

86. Nyre says:

Gotta watch David Boreanaz!!

87. ashamaley says:

dont get me wrong chloe from kick ass is a good actress but seriously four out of the five are from harry potter and she wins. doesnt really add up to me. just because it says the people get to vote doesnt mean they actually look at or count them. i am obsessed with harry potter and im so sick of them getting dicked around on these stupid award shows

88. Lori says:

This is a complete waste of time. I should have watched “REVENGE” like I normally do. We watch award shows to see who wins, not to see all this other CRAP. I haven’t seen anything entertaining yet. The only good thing was that Ellen won for talk show host.

89. Richard says:

this has got to be the worst tv show ever–never heard of half the people on it. waste of 2 hours of prime time

90. Melissa says:

What this show sucks :( no good winners here except for Ellen :) and Parenthood up and coming new show NOT nominated PEOPLES CHOICE YOU SUCK but glad to see Queen Latifa is not hosting this year :) :)

91. Lynn says:

Don’t know what’s going on with the awards tonight but talk about disappointment in so many catagories. How does someone like Demi Levato beat out stars like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry? I haven’t even heard of the girl that won the under 25 award. Dissapointed over all, only goog thing is Kelly hosting.

92. Martine says:

Hi every body i think i miss half of the show…. but i am a fam of CSI and Criminal mind sorry im french( from quebec) I hope i d’int miss the best lolllll

93. Jen says:

I don’t know what is happening with the awards because the winners are the worst. i don’t want to live in this country enymore if you prefer bridmades instead of the other and the award for the young actor WTF! i will go to another place because the people that vote for them don’t know about good actors, tv programs, movies and nothing

94. Julie says:

Am I watching the People’s Choice Awards or the How Many Products Can We Push in One Show Awards? I find it very distasteful to blatently throw that many ads in our faces during the show. That is what commercials are for. I understand you double your money by mentioning the product during the show. But you need to understand people like me don’t like it and will do what I just did: Turn the channel. We do have a choice you know.

95. pam says:

the obnoxious product placement and live commercials are disgusting. without them, there would be more time to give the awards and show the stars, the real reason people watch! i am so disgusted, i turned the broadcast off and will NEVER watch these awards again.

96. ed says:

you all figure this shit out.

97. TAMMY says:

Really, isn’t there already a “Teen” Choice award show?? I used to really enjoy PCA, knowing that average people voted. Now it seems the younger age group are doing most of the voting. PCA: change the voting process or stop doing the show. WHAT A JOKE. So disappointed….

98. ed says:

you want to play that. canadian card. you have mucked alredy. i’m not laughing, i just told you how to react.

99. That song by what’s her name was pure d awful.

100. K Stranberg says:

Demi Lavoto(sp), pop star? and then you have the entire cast of Harry Potter up for favourite young actor and you pick the lone American (yes I am a proud Canadian). There is no way this is based on peoples choice give me a break, unless they come from a very shallow gene pool.

101. ed says:

you are going to see a lot of…..wana beeess. they crop about about every 20 years.

102. Gerry says:

What a stinking pile of Crap that Adam Sandler is!!!!
    If he wanted to insult his old teachers why didn’t at least say that was what he wanted to do. The one about the teacher who died part way through the year…Who the F does he think he is to insult anyone that way.
    I can tell he never let any learning go to his head
    WHAT A F****** DICK

103. ed says:

lol, adam sandler makes me laugh. what was that movie? where he smells smellings salts? ho dat, ho dare? amazing.

104. Ileana Waldheim says:

Here at Guatemala Central America…..Right now I am watching this great show, I hope the Glee club will perform a song. Congratulations for every artist who won and will win.

105. ohemgee says:

The shock of Demi Lovato. There are so many talented singers out there and this is what we had to endure????

106. hunch says:

OH MY GOSH!!!! demi lovato???? get another dozen of voice lessons from someone who can hear you…yo suck!!! and you got an award?? geeez! who voted? deaf people??
    and what’s up with all the lesbian and gay kissing there???? it’s still early in some states !!!
    hunch out!

107. ed says:

how many times have i seen these producers muck up? 27?

108. Val says:

I agree Suzanne. That performance made me twitch!

109. adrianna says:

this show is aweful ! i will never watch again. this is the kids choice awards. i turned it off after that demi girl . how can someone so bad win? you guys really need help terrible in every way.

110. Lbob says:

im dissapointedthat demi lavato beat out sensational stars like beyonce, lady gaga and katy perry :(

111. Belieber says:

Weeee needdddddddddddddddddddd Justin. :)

112. susanne says:

wow…that was a horrible performance…pitchy and she got an award? hmmmm

113. ed says:

i remember when this “peoples choice awards” came out. the late 70′s i think? oscars and grammy’s and all that, what the hell is a “peoples choice award”?

114. Lisa says:

I’ve never seen Liam Hemsworth before, thanks PCA. Almost as yummy as Ian Somerhalder.

115. Omaha says:

Get her to calm down – the more nervous Kaley gets – the more high pitched and nasally she sounds!!

116. Littleeun says:

Looks like only young people voted…Just saying.

117. ed says:

“the big bang theory” is prabably the best show on TV right now. to much….., i don’t know dance and sing overdone kinda stuff. nothing original.

118. Joanna says:

Emma Stone looked like crap !!

119. Dave K. says:

I have the PCA 2012 on, but I’m a little under the weather. Would Kaley C. please sing Soft Kitty to make us all feel better.

120. squirrelbieber says:

is Justin Bieber there????????????????!!!!!!

121. Helen says:

Is Hugh Laurie there?

122. Nat says:

Will Jayma Mays be there tonight??

123. [...] got an updated list of stars (4 p.m. ET) to look for on the red carpet (and it doesn’t much resemble the nominee list), so [...]

124. Jpatel2 says:

Ian Somerhalder and Liam Hemsworth!!!!!!!!

125. kate says:

Ian Somerhalder.. duh.

126. [...] got an updated list of stars (4 p.m. ET) to look for on the red carpet (and it doesn’t much resemble the nominee list), so [...]

127. JACKIEHP says:

HARRY POTTER CASSSSST!!!! EMMA WATSON!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 RUPERT GRINT!<3<3<3<3<3 TOM FELTON!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 DAN RADCLIFFE!!!! <3<3<3<3!!! EMMA WATSON!!!!!!! HARRY POTTER!!!
    (caps is required)
    (p.s. yelling their names repeatedly is a shoe in to make them win/go <3)

128. Crimson Myst says:

I am also wishing the best for Supernatural to win!!!

129. Ryan K says:

Knock knock knock
    Haley
    Knock knock knock
    Haley
    Knock knock knock
    Haley, I love you

130. keri says:

i heard katy perry isnt going…..she is up for so many nominations but is having personal problems going on. poor thing. I LOVE YOU KATY <3 you mean everything to me!! <3

131. Clare says:

Glee deserves to win it is an amazing show.
    And the person I am most excited to see is LEA MICHELE and it would be even better if she won an award she deserves it along with therest of the glee cast.

132. [...] got an updated list of stars (4 p.m. ET) to look for on the red carpet (and it doesn’t much resemble the nominee list), so [...]

133. Vampire Diaries, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder should win!

134. Lara says:

I miss the great Jennifer Aniston!! Let’s go Jen!

From Spain!

135. Britten says:

Criminal Minds. <3

136. Lauren says:

I can understand if the SPN cast arent there because theyre busy filming BUT I think its time they got some PCAs. Jared and Jensen are crazy talented and they hardly get he credit that they deserve. It would be upsetting to see them miss out to a tween ‘drama’ AGAIN when they really deserve it.

137. Jasmine says:

COME ON! Look at how many people have commented about Supernatural and its cast…there is just NO way they’re not gonna win! If so, I strongly believe People’s Choice has cheated somehow…

138. DJ says:

We need an award for the Independent Film Makers who stand with God at there side and do wonderful movies Movie of the year should be Courageous by Sherwood production Best actor/ Producer Alex Kendrick Song of the Year Casting Crowns “Courageous”

139. Sheaa Winchester says:

Supernatural better Win!!! I love Jensen and Jared and they work great together

140. Si says:

I want to see Joseph Morgan, the best of TVD – season 3!

141. Nico says:

Supernatural deserve to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

142. light says:

what do you think about favorite actor :johnny depp

143. TexasGreatGrams says:

Will be glad to see the “Twilight Trio”, Rob, Kristen and Taylor. Haven’t seen much of Taylor since the Breaking Dawn part 1 road trips.

144. Ginni howes says:

Please don’t end supernatural please dnt!

145. RosyIvory says:

I’m crossing all my fingers for Supernatural :D They should win

146. Kris says:

No one from Supernatural? I will be upset if they don’t win tonight. This show never gets the credit it deserves and with amazing actors such as Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, it would be sad to see them walk home empty handed, AGAIN.

147. Negar says:

Jared and Jensen!we’re gonna win this one!

148. Juh Prado says:

Lea Michele <3

149. Julian Jacobs says:

I seriously couldn’t care less about anyone else! KRISTEN STEWART bring out your sexy ass! <3

150. nishtha says:

hey where are these awards being held?????? LA Or sumwherE????????????????????????????

151. Jade says:

[aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa] IAAAN SOMERHALDER ,NINA DOBREEEV, PAAAUL WEASLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY *-*

152. Brenda says:

The fandom of supernatural are praying that they win the best award tonight. they deserve it,so come on lets see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki on that red carpet

153. Lorrayne says:

The cast of Harry Potter has to go! They were nominated in almost all categories! The Emma Watson has to go! Emma Watson has best actress!

154. dee says:

We love you Robert Pattinson,and can’t wait to see tonight.

155. amber says:

I don’t care about the people listed in the poll. I want to see Rob Pattinson and the cast of the Hunger Games! :)

156. Hooligan says:

WE NEED BRUNO MAAAAARS ! ♥

157. Maila Hani says:

Tom must win or I’ll take PILLS
    My heart beat is becoming faster and faster

158. emma says:

I know we men have lots of standards to pick up a woman, and there’s one website that can almost meet all our different demands:
    (((( B-l-a-c-k-w-h-i-t-e-P-l-a-n–e-t. c-0-m )))) my bros told me this; it worked for them, it worked for me; and i’m sure it’s gonna work for u, buddy!!
    I know we women have lots of standards to pick up a man, and there’s one website that can almost meet all our different demands:
    ( B-l-a-c-k-w-h-i-t-e- P-l-a-n–e-t. c-0-m ) my sisiter told me this; it worked for her, it worked for me; and i’m sure it’s gonna work for u, buddy!!
    Could he NOT find a censored version? Grandma: Is this how we are supposed to bond?

159. essi says:

Eva Longoria is my favorite!

Continuing the Discussion

1. Watch live: People’s Choice Awards 2012 red carpet action | House Carpeting! - carpet and rug pictues, styles and prices linked to this post on January 11, 2012

2. Watch live: People’s Choice Awards 2012 red carpet action | linked to this post on January 11, 2012

3. News: Watch live: People’s Choice Awards 2012 red carpet action – USA TODAY | News 25/7! Delivering news in real time linked to this post on January 11, 2012