And you know what? Hugh’s in a tricky spot because he’s won everything before and he’s English with that wit and potentially lethal tongue …but somehow he manages to say just the right amount while maintaining his general style and level of class. Imagine if you had won EVERYTHING on account of being the world’s most appealing sourpuss …and you’re in country that isn’t yours natively …the guy could have just given us a throwaway “thanks! cheers!” but he didn’t. So I’m impressed.
Top Posts & Pages
- 2014 People's Choice Awards: More Than Half a Billion Votes Cast So Far
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Jensen Ackles Are Tumblr's Most ReBlogged Actors of 2013
- Joe Jonas explains Jonas Brothers breakup, Katy Perry and John Mayer's romantic portrait and more...
- NBC's 'Sound of Music:' Here's What Critics Are Saying
- People's Choice Awards 2014 Nominations: FULL LIST of nominees
- 'Fast & Furious' Releases Emotional Paul Walker Tribute Video, Plus More Headlines
- Selfie Named Word of the Year; Celebrate With These 10 Amazing Celebrity Selfies
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Go Vegan, Fifty Shades Of Grey, Glee's 100th Episode Casting News, And More
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer: 5 Best Moments — VIDEO
- Carrie Underwood Says She's 'Proud' of 'Sound of Music,' and More Headlines