Did any of the winners shock you? What was the most surprising moment? You probably hoped for more time for the show because you wanted more categories included in the live stuff, but there’s only so much they can broadcast, right? (maybe next year it should be from 9 pm til midnight!) I know that somebody did a pretty kickass job including as much as they did in a teensy little 2-hour time frame…I feel like the Queen and Robert Pattinson moment was really really funny (and maybe I did like Twilight, a lot) And can we talk about the Glee cast? Still, all personal Twi-bias aside, I was wildly impressed with what got included. And just wait til you see what’s coming up…
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch Nick Jonas Surprise Fans By Joining Demi Lovato On Stage At Concert
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- 'HIMYM:' Our Fan Contributor Argues Why The Mother Must Be Alive
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend Writes Awesome Behind-The-Scenes Oscars Essay, 'Supernatural' Spin-Off Details And More
- Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Contenders' steamiest moments
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
- Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of 'Against the Clock' — WATCH
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Says Buffy Belongs with Angel, Not Spike — Do You Agree? POLL
- TV Salaries: How Much Is Your Favorite Star Worth?
- 'Scandal' Fan Recap: Someone Get Jake A Sandwich!