He’s cute…he’s Australian…he ‘s kind of scruffy but in a good way, right? We all listen to his country songs and we feel a sense of American country, no? Plus he’s easy on the eyes and being married to Nicole Kidman with a small child and all — that kind of spotlight & scrutiny — can’t be easy, right Plus, and maybe its just a gut lie that on stage but when he says he had that much fun on tour I gotta beleive him. He seems genuine and thus, I’m a little sold. Even though I don’t gravitate instantly to country music…
Top Posts & Pages
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Her Last Conversation With Cory Monteith
- Are You the Ultimate TV Fan? Here's How You Can Contribute to PeoplesChoice.com
- Watch 'Castle's' Stana Katic Tear Up Over Her People's Choice Award
- Throwback Thursday: 6 Amazing '90s Singles You Forgot About Until Now
- Taylor Swift Sings Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' and 8 More Surprising Celebrity Covers — VIDEO
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Rift With Demi Lovato
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Surprise: Isaiah Washington Set To Return. Bold Move Or Big Mistake?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Shocker: Is the Mother Actually Dead?
- Lea Michele Says It's 'Difficult' to Listen to Cory Monteith Ballad, The Deleted 'Catching Fire' Scene You Have to See and More