Okay…to me? Worth the price of admission for the whole show. Period. The guy is here (which I am told is EXTREMELY rare…) and here’s something else (which is odd for Hollywood) he means exactly what he says. The man says NOTHING that he doesn’t have to. So I for one am impressed.
Top Posts & Pages
- 2014 People's Choice Awards: More Than Half a Billion Votes Cast So Far
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Jensen Ackles Are Tumblr's Most ReBlogged Actors of 2013
- Joe Jonas explains Jonas Brothers breakup, Katy Perry and John Mayer's romantic portrait and more...
- People's Choice Awards 2014 Nominations: FULL LIST of nominees
- Taylor Swift: 'I Only Write Songs About Crazy Love'
- Ciara Reveals Her One 'Bridezilla' Demand, Biggest Red Carpet Regret and More — VIDEO
- 'Fast & Furious' Releases Emotional Paul Walker Tribute Video, Plus More Headlines
- People's Choice Awards: How to vote for nominees on Twitter
- NBC's 'Sound of Music:' Here's What Critics Are Saying
- Carrie Underwood Says She's 'Proud' of 'Sound of Music,' and More Headlines