Best Of: Pick Your Favorite “Other” Awards Show…

By People's Choice | 1:45 pm on January 5, 2010

Tomorrow’s the DAY!  This year’s People’s Choice Awards will be bigger and better than ever, so check us out live tomorrow on CBS.  Plus, the lineup already looks pretty awesome.  Just for starters, we have of course Queen Latifah running the show (and yes, yes, you were right…I should have included Bringing Down the House in her movie poll — next time, I promise!)  So we have the Queen herself, and then how about a few Twilight/New Moon hunks? Along the lines of, say, Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz. They’re in. Not bad. Or perhaps you’re wondering what Ryan Reynolds, Carrie Underwood and Mary J. Blige are up to tomorrow? Turns out, they’ll be at the Nokia Theater too. Cobra Starship as well. And one more thing…these are the folks we KNOW will be there…I have it on pretty good authority that we can expect a few unbelievable surprise guests as well — and all I can say is you won’t be disappointed. I’ll be blogging live from the show, so you guys will get a complete play-by-play. I’ve decided I need to catch a glimpse of Carrie Underwood’s new diamond. Up close. Speaking of diamonds, Vince Vaughn got married this past weekend to real estate agent Kyla Weber in Chicago (sorry, ladies). Guess there’ll be no more swinging for that heartbreaking wedding crasher. Congrats, Vince. But let’s talk about tomorrow. As in, who else brings you the stars you actually want to see, and then gives them the awards you want them to get? Who else lets you guys pick the top dogs? I can’t think of another awards show that does just that. Although, to be fair, there are certainly some other fun ones out there. For years, there are the trusty other awards shows we’ve all watched, loved, hated, laughed at, cried along with, been shocked by, wanted to turn off, wished better & more deserving folks had been honored at, etc, and yet we still tune in because in the end, who doesn’t love entertainment? So now, with this in mind, voice your choice in today’s featured poll and tell us which one of these OTHER awards shows is your favorite?

1) Grammys

2) Oscars

3) Emmys

4) MTV Movie Awards

1. I am so glad I found this thank!

2. xoxo I totally am in love with Justin

3. twihard says:

I hope Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Twilight, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry wins all possible prizes!!!! I love them all SO MUCH!!!
    And I think Justin Bieber is just a kid that doesnt know anything about love, he doesnt deserve anything!!! Thats all!!

4. Rio says:

The Emmys were pretty epic last year! Neil Patrick Harris really knew how to kick things off! Funny stuff there!

5. jessied44 says:

I love the Tony’s. Not on the voting list, but the performances are great.

6. lady gaga realy says:

i realy loveeeee britn ey spears shes CIRCUS AND WOMANIZER AND 3 IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COLLL AND TH SONG REMIX SOOOOOOO DANCE F;LOOR OH I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

7. JB LUVER! says:

I WANT JUSTIN BIEBER TO BE THERE!! HE TOTALLY DESERVES EVERYTHING!!!

8. Glambert says:

I reeeeeeeeeeally hope Adam Lambert wins and award because he is the BEST new singer! he is sooooo awesome !!!!!

9. Lore says:

I want Britney to be attending tonight *_*

10. Halola says:

Adam Lambert is the most amaaaaaazing new singer ever.
    Defiantly he deserve to win an award.

11. Mo says:

How about doing away with this awards show? The winners are revealed beforehand to ensure that the winners show up, because they know that if they had to wait until the night of the show to find out, nobody would come at all. These celebs (lol)don’t actally care what the fans think just so long as they buy tickets to see their movies or purchase their music or watch them on TV. They will say how important this award is, but in actuality, if it meant that much to them, they would not require prior notification of the winner. Wait and see how much they fawn over their wins and how much they try to look surprised when their names are called (and these are actors?)and then when it comes time for the Oscars and Emmys, listen to what they say in their acceptance speeches as compared to the ones they give for this award. Talk about talking out of both sides of one’s mouth. What a waste of time this is. So glad there is a football game on and no reruns on ABC.

12. adele says:

Where are rob and kristen? – i no they were in the UK the other day, but they need to be there!
    I dont have the channel, because i live in england, but I will watch it later on you tube.
    Twilight better win i voted like every day! :)

13. Linda says:

Adam Lambert is the most exciting new singer ever. I sure hope he is there, if not, this is all bogus! Want to see Adam sing for sure, or win an award, either would be great!

14. luis murrieta says:

Adam its nominated and he will be there

he must be there xD

so I’m gonna be watching

15. Debbie says:

Wow how f***ing depressing. No Robert Pattinson?! Come on. Is Kristen going to be there? I voted for them each like 50 times, I was tuning in tomorrow to see them.

16. Jemma says:

I havnt got CBS, only CBS reality :(

17. MiMi says:

Just about everybody wants to see and hear Adam. I hope he’s there.

18. Valerie says:

Yes is in CBS but what time???

19. EMTPEZ says:

So where are the shows I really like? Does the “People’s Choice Awards” only mean you get the choice after we behind closed doors pick the top 4 we chose??? New Drama series: where is Mercy and Trauma???

What is up with the Adam Lambert…He lost get over it. New episodes of American Idol start soon so watch and see who else losses.

Musical guess how about getting The Clash, Aerosmith or Phish..Peace out

20. Glamitup says:

No Adam Lambert?? Not worth watching! Sorry! Will view American Idol on Fox reality channel. Adam WILL be there!

21. ioana says:

How ’bout Adam Lambert! Please get him to sing!!!