With much of summer behind us, this weekend marked the return of one of entertainment’s most intriguing productions – a true phenomenon. And I’m not talking about the 40th anniversary of Woodstock. Not that there’s anything wrong with that groundbreaking celebration of mud, music and Free (or at least discounted) Love. No, I’m talking about the celebration of advertising, witty banter, snappy suits, dangerous curves & midday martinis otherwise known as Mad Men. (Full disclosure: it is, in my opinion, the best show on television, what with Thirtysomething off the air). So did you all catch Mad Men‘s Season 3 premiere last night? If you didn’t, don’t worry — AMC is running run it again and again so everyone gets to see what all the fabulous fuss is abut. Last night it bowed to I’m told record numbers of viewership , nor did it disappoint. Season 3 kickoff in a nutshell: Hunky Don Draper (Jon Hamm) is in a LOT of trouble with his newly preggers wife Betty (January Jones)…the ad agency has been taken over by the British (headed up by a cool but possibly dastardly Jared Harris)… Peggy Olson (Elisabeth Moss) can’t get no respect …and Sal (Bryan Batt) might not be as happily married as everyone thinks… Pete Campbell (Vincent Kartheiser) and Ken Cosgrove (Aaron Staton) are stunned to learn the true identity of their new boss… and there’s a very intense childhood flashback to do with “milk & hog fat”. So tune in if you didn’t already. Now… with this in mind we move to today’s featured poll, and it’s all about Mad Men. Well, actually, it’s not. It’s about Mad Men‘s women. Because after all, aren’t these gorgeous, talented and devious broads the ones wearing the pants in the show? Sure looks that way! That said, which of these delicious ladies is your fave? Betty (January Jones) Joan (Christina Hendricks), or Peggy (Elisabeth Moss)? Let us know.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch Nick Jonas Surprise Fans By Joining Demi Lovato On Stage At Concert
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- 'HIMYM:' Our Fan Contributor Argues Why The Mother Must Be Alive
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend Writes Awesome Behind-The-Scenes Oscars Essay, 'Supernatural' Spin-Off Details And More
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
- Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Contenders' steamiest moments
- Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of 'Against the Clock' — WATCH
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Says Buffy Belongs with Angel, Not Spike — Do You Agree? POLL
- TV Salaries: How Much Is Your Favorite Star Worth?
- 'Scandal' Fan Recap: Someone Get Jake A Sandwich!