And Mr Heidi Klum is actually singing acapella for us. Although I guess thats something they al ought to be ble to do. But theres something kind of nice about the raw element of standing in a room filled with shrieking poeple (and Paris Hilton…who just walked by me) and then just belting it out. Impressed.
By People's Choice | 9:58 pm on January 7, 2009
Top Posts & Pages
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Share A Sultry Dance — WATCH
- 'Glee' Look Back: Best Storyline? Biggest Twist? Weakest Character? Nominate!
- Lea Michele Reveals How She Wants 'Glee' To End, Zac Efron Hints At 'High School Musical' Reunion, And More
- Watch Nick Jonas Surprise Fans By Joining Demi Lovato On Stage At Concert
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Star Cristin Milioti Says The Finale Theory Is 'Insane'
- Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of 'Against the Clock' — WATCH
- 'The Originals' Fan Contributor: Has Klaus Lost His Edge?
- Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Contenders' steamiest moments
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
- 'HIMYM:' Our Fan Contributor Argues Why The Mother Must Be Alive