Remember when Hugh won for himself and everyone stood up? It seems He’s just won again. Do you gusy think its deserved? I certainly like he show but I must say that I certainly like Grey’s and I’ve not seen a lot of CSI (too scary) so …anyone wanna weigh in on the House victory? I mean Hugh Laurie is certainly compelling. But I do cry during Grey’s a lot. For example, the great Chandra Wilson just got up and started talking about helping people. I got all misty. So did the right show win?
Top Posts & Pages
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Says Buffy Belongs with Angel, Not Spike — Do You Agree? POLL
- Throwback Thursday: 6 Amazing '90s Singles You Forgot About Until Now
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Surprise: Isaiah Washington Set To Return. Bold Move Or Big Mistake?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Shocker: Is the Mother Actually Dead?
- 'Cruel Intentions' Turns 15: Where Are The Stars Of The Film Now?
- 'Scandal' Fan Recap: Someone Get Jake A Sandwich!
- 'Vampire Diaries:' Fan Contributor Says It's Time To Let Stefan Move On From Elena -- Do You Agree?
- Are You the Ultimate TV Fan? Here's How You Can Contribute to PeoplesChoice.com