So the Dark Knight wins and everyone takes to their feet and it’s a really powerful moment and then it gets better because Christian Bale raises the statuette and says “this is for Heath”. Which was, I thought, a pretty tasteful way to end what’s turned out to be quite a fun evening indeed. Never mind Paris’ shoes. By the way, this is Liz Warner signing out — it’s been marvelous watching the People’s Choice Awards with all of you, and I must say I really have enjoyed your comments and feedback — thank you for being a part of this with me — I hope you all enjoyed this show as much as I did. So thanks for tuning/logging in. Cheers.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Share A Sultry Dance — WATCH
- Watch Nick Jonas Surprise Fans By Joining Demi Lovato On Stage At Concert
- Jennifer Lawrence Told Shailene Woodley To Take 'Divergent,' Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff The 'Love Of His Life' And More
- Lea Michele Reveals How She Wants 'Glee' To End, Zac Efron Hints At 'High School Musical' Reunion, And More
- 'HIMYM:' Our Fan Contributor Argues Why The Mother Must Be Alive
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend Writes Awesome Behind-The-Scenes Oscars Essay, 'Supernatural' Spin-Off Details And More
- 'Glee' Look Back: Best Storyline? Biggest Twist? Weakest Character? Nominate!
- Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Contenders' steamiest moments
- Victoria Justice Dishes On Selfies & Celebrity Crushes In Our Latest Edition Of 'Against the Clock' — WATCH
- Is Taylor Swift The Most Popular Girl In Hollywood?