So the Dark Knight wins and everyone takes to their feet and it’s a really powerful moment and then it gets better because Christian Bale raises the statuette and says “this is for Heath”. Which was, I thought, a pretty tasteful way to end what’s turned out to be quite a fun evening indeed. Never mind Paris’ shoes. By the way, this is Liz Warner signing out — it’s been marvelous watching the People’s Choice Awards with all of you, and I must say I really have enjoyed your comments and feedback — thank you for being a part of this with me — I hope you all enjoyed this show as much as I did. So thanks for tuning/logging in. Cheers.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lea Michele Releases Debut Single: What Do You Think? — Listen
- Kristen Stewart is the New Face of Chanel! Will Her Campaign be as Successful as Robert Pattinson's?
- Watch Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum (Adorably) Talk Smack to a Toddler and More
- One Direction's Niall Horan's Celebrity Twin, Jamie Lyne Spears Covers 'Oops I Did It Again' and More
- 'Fifty Shades' First Kiss; Jennifer Aniston Admits She Still Watches 'Friends' and More
- 2013 TV Year in Review: Most Romantic Scene? Best Cliffhanger?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ashley Benson Sounds Off on New Poster: 'It's Not Attractive'
- 2014 SAG Awards Nominations: 5 Biggest Surprises
- People's Choice Awards 2014 Nominations: FULL LIST of nominees
- Celebrity Gift Guide: Ciara Says She Wants Cartier -- VIDEO