According to our newest Celebrity Gift Guide video, singer-songwriter Ciara may simultaneously be the easiest and most difficult person to shop for this holiday season. If a Cartier bracelet is a little out of your price range you can always buy the “Love Sex Magic” performer some “fun, unexpected things.” We need details, Ciara! That could be anything! A Rubik’s Cube, a Zamboni ride with 21 Jump Street stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, an autographed photo from the cast of Law & Order SVU, a Venus flytrap named Harry, a miniature dachshund named Sally, a baseball glove — literally anything!
Couch potatoes get ready to sprout some opinions! The 2014 SAG Award nominations have been announced complete with the usual array of pop culture snubs and surprises. Breaking Bad led the television field with four nominations while ensemble comedies Modern Family and 30 Rock came away with three apiece. Check out the list below to see the 5 biggest surprises from today’s nominations.
1. No love for Golden Globe co-host Amy Poeher?
We can somewhat understand Parks and Recreation’s omission from an extremely deep Best Comedy Ensemble category, but Amy Poehler’s exclusion from the Outstanding Female Performance in a Comedy Series list is a flat out crime against sunshine, joy and most importantly laughter.
Kristen Stewart is the New Face of Chanel! Will Her Campaign be as Successful as Robert Pattinson’s?By Nuzhat Naoreen | 2:45 pm
Kristen Stewart is Chanel’s latest “It” girl!
The Twilight star is the new face of Chanel, the company announced during a fashion show in Dallas, Texas on Tuesday.
Happy Wednesday! You want headlines, we got headlines: aka we’re the perfect match. Adorable two-year-old basketball savant “Trick Shot Titus” debuts a new video, Rihanna shares a photo of her holiday presents (spoiler alert: there are a ton), and so much more in our latest batch of pop culture headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. The LeBron James of toddlers is back! After defeating Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum — two former recipients of People magazine’s Sexiest Men Alive honor — in a game of hoops, two-year-old Internet sensation “Trick Shot Titus” nabbed the two gracious losers to appear in his latest video. Take a look at the crazy adorable video below! [People]
Lea Michele has already proven she’s got some serious pipes. Now, the Glee star is taking her music skills to the next level with the release of her debut, “Cannonball.”
On Monday, Michele released the cover art for her yet-to-be-released solo album, “Louder,” which features the new track.
“Here it is! Check out the cover of my album #LOUDER! Thanks to all of you for tweeting & unlocking it!,” Michele tweeted.
Sometimes amidst the sea of celebrity scandals and the he said/she said verbal vendettas, we forget to accentuate the pop culture positive. We have an endearing tale of celebrity goodwill that will warm the heart of even the most ardent grinch — consider it our twist on the “blind item.”
‘Tis the season for end of the year lists. From best movie of the year to most entertaining TV show of 2013, those eagerly anticipated lists are a joy to read, but this end of the year list carries a bit more gravitas than debating the merits of Parks and Recreation vs. The Big Bang Theory. Time magazine announced their top ten finalists for the 2013 Person of the Year distinction yesterday for the individual they believe, for good or bad, influenced the news the most this year.
You’ve already voted (and how!) for your favorite TV shows, actors and more for the upcoming People’s Choice Awards, now it’s time to dig even deeper. As 2013 comes to a close, we want to get into the nitty gritty of what made TV great this year…according to you that is. The experts have already weighed in, now it’s your turn. Which series pulled off the most emotional scene this year? Which villain was the most haunting? We want to know your answers to these (and other questions!) below. So, check out our list of questions and then leave your response in the comments to tell us what really belongs at the top of every 2013 TV list — and who deserves some serious bragging rights.
1. What was the most emotional scene on TV this year?
2. Which villain proved to be the most haunting?
Are you ready to count some stars with OneRepublic?
The band behind the hit single “Counting Stars” is set to take the stage at the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
“OneRepublic is one of the hottest bands out there today and we are excited that they are going to perform for us on the People’s Choice Awards,” said Executive Producer Mark Burnett in a statement. “I am personally a huge fan of the band and I am also working with Ryan Tedder on The Voice so it’s all OneRepublic all the time and we are thrilled they agreed to come on board for the show.”
The news comes on the heels of the announcement that Sara Bareilles — who just picked up Grammy noms for Album of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance — will also be taking the stage at the 40th annual show.
“I’m gonna try to hit the high notes… hopefully,” joked Bareilles. “We’re bringing a full band and I think it will be really exciting. We’re working on some surprises too, so we’ll see what happens.”
The 40th annual People’s Choice Awards will air live on CBS on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 9 p.m. ET.
2014 People’s Choice Awards: Sara Bareilles Set to Perform — EXCLUSIVE
Sara Bareilles On Surprise Grammy Nomination: ‘It All Feels Very Surreal’ — EXCLUSIVE
2014 People’s Choice Awards: More Than Half a Billion Votes Cast So Far
Greetings and salutations! Welcome back to yet another exciting edition of morning headlines. Britney Spears wants another baby, Jennifer Aniston admits to watching reruns of Friends and a former child star joins a pizza themed cover band. That is not a typo. Find out who and so much more in our latest edition of morning headlines!
Here are the 6 stories you need to read this morning:
1. Garth Brooks announced yesterday that he’s coming out of retirement to go on a world tour beginning in 2014. “It sure feels good to get to throw your hat back in the ring,” Brooks said during an appearance on Good Morning America. “So now I get to do what I love to do, which is play music.” [ABC]
2. Fifty Shades of… no way! Check out the newest filming candid from the highly anticipated movie adaptation that shows Ana kissing Christian outside of what may very well be Grey Enterprises. Fifty Shades of Grey, directed by Sam Taylor-Wood, is expected to open February 13, 2015. [EW]
#CANNONBALL is #1 on iTunes…Pool
Por segundo día consecutivo,…Bill 98
Louder Deluxe Version by Lea…Kaila
Lea Michele has a lot of…Melinda
1. What was the most emotional…Ida
1. Emotional scene on TV this…sin bella
Breakdown, (x3) I was scared…Raul
Lea Michele managed to get…Mu
- Voting for the #PeoplesChoice Awards is still open in these two categories! Cast your vote now: ow.ly/rGArF 8 hours ago
- .@Ciara reveals the ONE thing she wants for Christmas! ow.ly/rGA49 9 hours ago
- #Scandal star @KerryWashington has been nominated for a SAG Award! Here's why her nomination is extra-important: ow.ly/rG8g2 10 hours ago
- .@BritneySpears has done it again! ow.ly/rG83c 11 hours ago
- Is the new face of @CHANEL your favorite actress? ow.ly/rG7C9 12 hours ago